[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Guys i'm having serious troubles with my game that never happenned before, afterlike half an hour the game in chara creator is draining way too much ressources and use all my memory and every time i changing something on a character i have insuferable stuttering what the hell is causing that ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

blimblimblom2

Nov 17, 2021
Would anyone be able to help me find the card and mods from Quorra (CHWxXx)?
pixiv.net/en/artworks/112637130
patreon.com/posts/91145265

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guys i'm having serious troubles with my game that never happenned before, afterlike half an hour the game in chara creator is draining way too much ressources and use all my memory and every time i changing something on a character i have insuferable stuttering what the hell is causing that ?
Sometimes happens to me too - after new start it´s ok

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I have found that is I have more than 150 cards in the female folder, the entire character creation process seems to slow and I have an RTX 3080, 64GB of RAM, and an i7-10700F overclocked. I think also depending on what mod is loaded, your memory can get fuller faster. I would do a fresh reboot on the PC then.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have found that is I have more than 150 cards in the female folder, the entire character creation process seems to slow and I have an RTX 3080, 64GB of RAM, and an i7-10700F overclocked. I think also depending on what mod is loaded, your memory can get fuller faster. I would do a fresh reboot on the PC then.
Well - my female folder has generally 200 - 250 cards.
But the cards for test and rework are in subfolders - don´t know if all cards in female get loaded when I open a subfolder.
So far I didn´t have issues with 16GB RAM on my laptop.

Reactions: Mimoas

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Yeah i guess there is no other simplier soultion that reseting the game completely which sometimes can be a bit annoying when you get focused on something. i also tried to poke the plugin that can unload some unused ressources but doesn't seems to do something at all. thanks by the way

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Well - my female folder has generally 200 - 250 cards.
But the cards for test and rework are in subfolders - don´t know if all cards in female get loaded when I open a subfolder.
So far I didn´t have issues with 16GB RAM on my laptop.
No, subfolders seem to be OK for me. I have over 22K in one subfolder. But if the main "female" directory gets packed with more than say 150 cards, the game starts to chug for me--mostly when loading and saving new cards.

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Yeah i already tried to have autosave save more regulary than usual just in case but by far the most annoying is that at every game reboot i have atrocious lag/freeze when scrolling through clothings from a certain modder that make unecessary heavy thumbs pictures.... But hopefully it's only the first time when the game is caching the thumb into memory.

Really depends on the folder you are working on but you're right about trying to not overload your folders.

judvd

Mar 11, 2024
Try to load cards by dragging and dropping them from open folder window instead using game's load function, for some reason this method doesn't cause slowdowns on my game.

Reactions: bla02

Dec 13, 2023
I tried to use the milk053 mod from #14,703

But I have a big problem.

The bra part that belonged to the inner top will be removed while I turn the Inner bot to half-mod.

Is there any solution to keep the bra part on?
HS2CoordeF_20240402231313642.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes