RPGM - How to raise happy NEETs [RJ01076970] [RuririSoft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lil Caster

Best Japanese Game I ever played.

The Pacing is Perfect let alone the animation and controls are easier both android and PC, although it's a shame that there are less writing than I originally thought it still deserves a big place in my heart.

Thanks for making this.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

PDP19

Its basically imouto monochrome +, but without any of the feelings.

So let's get on with the usual inane japanese hero storyline. You're an adult with a job that apparently never seem to matter because you spend so little time actually working its amazing that youre still employed. You hear a knock on the door one day and wouldnt you know it, youve just been granted guardianship over an overly shy girl. And so, hero that you are, you decide that its not at all weird that you groom this little girl into being your lover/cumsock.

Gameplay consist mainly talking to your ward to gain affection and lewd points, which would then be spent on the H skill tree. Yes, you're unlocking positions, permissions, and even the ability to tell her that she can in fact cum more than once.

H gameplay is mostly the same as imouto monochrome. There's no VA, but most of the things you can do is animated. The immediate problem you'll notice is that there is no stamina meter, there is no clock, so the sex scene only ever ends from scripted end points (which is extended via the skill tree) and later it'll only ever end after you run out of cum points, which is the number of times you can cum. What about the girl you'll say? Well, Ive not really tested the limits but it would strongly appear that you can quite literally make her cum 100 times before stopping out of sheer pity.

So in conclusion...

The game obviously follows the familiar cohabilitation model and quite frankly expands little to nothing about it. Its earstwhile rival imouto monochrome has less content but feels more real, and that's because this game handholds you so much it really does seem like you're progressing exactly as the devs commanded, with little wiggle room, and as a result it all feels entirely robotic, like youre only fucking the girl because the game dictates that you have to in order to progress.

Not to mention that this game is way too easy to get to pussy, relegating the girl's presence in your company to nothing other than a cumsock. A mere three in-game days is enough for me to convince her to let me, a fully grown probably hairy as fuck man, to molest her privates. Soon after that happened, I feel like the game is just on standby mode while I figure out how to get more positions. There's no real feeling of progression, certainly no skill involved other than save scumming the variety of dialogue options that never changes. Its just you, her, and loads of sex until something happens. Games like teaching feeling and imouto monochrome did it correctly by first making your engagement with the girl personal, so it doesnt feel like youre fucking a random in a bar. Imouto monochrome went further and ensured that you'll be managing time, effort, and skill to get to the best bits. This game throws a skill tree to your face and expects you to climb it.

Storywise, to progress you need to trigger the right cutscenes via talking and taking the very unsubtle hints as to what triggers the next scene. But really, unless the story is really that important to you its entirely possible to ignore it. From my experience anyway, there's quite literally nothing gained from progressing the storylines and you've have fucked her more times than you care to remember way before you complete any of the story at all.

I guess to summarize, just play imouto monochrome or its sequel sister fantasy. There's quite literally no reason to play this over that, unless youre a H game gourmet.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

PlasticMann

As far as these cohabitation simulation games go, this one is pretty mediocre.

Similar to others of its kind, you gain money, spend time with the heroine, and eventually gain enough points to reach a happy ending. The main difference is the use of a skill tree to gain new sex positions, new actions (such as bathing with the heroine), and eventually reach the true ending. The skill tree is not a totally welcome mechanic, because it streamlines and simplifies the gameplay, arguably too much.

If you like this genre of game, have a couple of hours to kill, and like the art and heroine, then I think this is worth a go. The sex scenes are pretty "Imouto Life Monochrome"-esque with a decent amount of positions, an x-ray view, and two different POVs to use.

But, there are better games of this genre out there.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

FrickShow

Call me a sap but this was unironically very wholesome when you look past the lewd bits. Very simple gameplay that requires little thinking, so it's easy to pay attention to the story. Easy recommend.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

kidlat020

its... okay i guess

it did what it wanted to do, and it didn't overstayed its welcome. just the way you should like it. and of course shizuku is just adorable. better a neet shizuku than a 45 year old businesswoman.