yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Haremence-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Haremence [v0.13] [Arpel] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,34 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,37 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SaiminFan

Jul 10, 2019
During the first phone converation with yuki, I asked for nudes, and clicked on at night at dorm, and the screen is tinted black, and i cannot progress. Any troubleshooting I can do to un-softlock myself?
1715710916346.png

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
During the first phone converation with yuki, I asked for nudes, and clicked on at night at dorm, and the screen is tinted black, and i cannot progress. Any troubleshooting I can do to un-softlock myself?
Thanks for reporting, we'll fix that!
To un-softlock yourself you can try scrolling the mouse wheel up to go back in dialogue history. If that doesn't work you'll need to load a save (If you don't have a good manual save, try looking in auto-saves, maybe there's a recent one there)

Last edited:
Reactions: SaiminFan

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Haven't played this in a while is there anyway to track each girls progress i honestly cant remember.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Yeah. There's a "heart" button at the top of the screen for that
Yeah i used that suppose i should of been more specific was looking for a way to track how many events are left for each girl as clicking on that heart doesn't tell me how many are left or how to progress.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Yeah i used that suppose i should of been more specific was looking for a way to track how many events are left for each girl as clicking on that heart doesn't tell me how many are left or how to progress.
When you finish all girl's events there should be a message telling you about that. And also there's another message when you finish all available events. So if you still haven't seen it there should be some more events left.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
When you finish all girl's events there should be a message telling you about that. And also there's another message when you finish all available events. So if you still haven't seen it there should be some more events left.
Oh right thanks for the tip

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Chloe's lab coat didn't unlock even though I purchase it via from the phone shop. Help please.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Is this game somehow related to another very popular one with the hotel in the name that was abandoned about a year ago? There are way too many similarities, same events structure, the way the rooms are set up, girls stats, not to mention game and render engines. Feels almost like a copy with only slightly different story.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
Is this game somehow related to another very popular one with the hotel in the name that was abandoned about a year ago? There are way too many similarities, same events structure, the way the rooms are set up, girls stats, not to mention game and render engines. Feels almost like a copy with only slightly different story.
Maybe our game can feel similar in some moments to other games. We just take stuff we like and take inspiration from it. It can be that such mechanics or character types can be found somewhere else, but I think it's more of a part of the genre of such games. Hopefully you won't find our game too similar to any other in the future.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I haven't played this game in 2 years...and there's still no Chris events?

Edit: Also, could dev add somethiinig in the girls info screen saying we've completed all the story events please. I know it says it when we're done, but it'd be nice to have a reminder to look back on in case it's been...oh i don't know...a while since we played.

Marpel69

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2023
I haven't played this game in 2 years...and there's still no Chris events?
There's one Chris' event in this update actually. And there will be another one in the next one.
Edit: Also, could dev add somethiinig in the girls info screen saying we've completed all the story events please. I know it says it when we're done, but it'd be nice to have a reminder to look back on in case it's been...oh i don't know...a while since we played.
Yeah, we just thought about that too. We'll make something like this

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes