Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
uhm....yeas finally got to screw "mom" but i think it was a bit too long really...and at the end it became a bit boring

Yeah, I kinda agree with you on that. And while Jamila is one of my top faves, it would have been better if it was two thirds (2/3) in other words 60-70% of what it is, or maybe even half of what it actually is. Other than that, I loved this update, and blew my first load as soon as the MC was inside her ("accidentally"). And another one, some minutes later, after recovering, lol. But like someone else said in the thread here, after that scene with Jamila, I could die a happy man, literally, after two happy endings, even if the game was abandoned before the next update came out, lol. And seriously, that was a good scene/update, but like you said, it would have flowed better if it was a little bit shorter, and there could have been interactions with other characters too, if the entire update wasn't dedicated to only Jamila. But at the same time, I get what MoonBox was going for, but it just dragged on a tad too long.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 3488714
Have a good and happy easter all you Nana fans
Ät mycket ägg! ;)

I get what MoonBox was going for, but it just dragged on a tad too long.
Nope

And if you think that, you're probably gonna hate it when we finally bag Aunt Amy and Nana.....

The ridiculousness makes it amusing.
FINALLY!

Someone new here who ACTUALLY gets this VN!!!

My hat is of to you good Sir!

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Since no has mentioned the lack animations in the game, let me broach the subject. (A subject more taboo than fucking your grandma.)

Animations would not work in this game. Let's do some... math. Animations run at 24 frames-per-second. Thomas fucks at about 120 frames-per-second.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the animated scene above, the frames work against each other and just create a static image.

Beyond that, any faster/slower attempt at an animation would just result in a unrecognizable blur.

It's science; case closed.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Since no has mentioned the lack animations in the game, let me broach the subject. (A subject more taboo than fucking your grandma.)

Animations would not work in this game. Let's do some... math. Animations run at 24 frames-per-second. Thomas fucks at about 120 frames-per-second.

In the animated scene above, the frames work against each other and just create a static image.

Beyond that, any faster/slower attempt at an animation would just result in a unrecognizable blur.

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss
Feb 2, 2024

Animations not needed, only the story.
I enjoy it as is, animation may or may not come later, not really that important.
The story is engaging and may be approaching the end soon, but hoping the Harem saga never ends.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I enjoy it as is, animation may or may not come later, not really that important.
The story is engaging and may be approaching the end soon, but hoping the Harem saga never ends.
There will never be animations in this VN :)

And we're not even halfway yet, so much haremy goodness to go!

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
For the story, it's far from the end. Nana's being love by the Hammer of Love and Thunder will be the half point of the game. So, we still have plenty of stories (and.... "cream") to give.:sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Sniffing Panties is Also Science said by some Famous Person, and you know in Grandma's House how many can be collected :KEK: :KEK: and they will be wet guess why? Thor hammer made them :sneaky:

There will never be animations in this VN :)

And we're not even halfway yet, so much haremy goodness to go!
Same, I think Story is going Fine, Tons of Sex Scenes and in the End good Dialogues :LOL::LOL:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Sniffing Panties is Also Science said by some Famous Person, and you know in Grandma's House how many can be collected :KEK: :KEK: and they will be wet guess why? Thor hammer made them :sneaky:

Same, I think Story is going Fine, Tons of Sex Scenes and in the End good Dialogues :LOL::LOL:

Gotta Catch 'Em All! Pantiesmon!:BootyTime:

WAIFU NANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Krysis_here

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's like a drug for me, I just need another dose.

Plus, she's really the essence of a GILF. Such tits and ass on such a small body
Each Li is good at this game in her own way, and it seemed to me that all women have hidden perverted secrets that they like to share with Mc, but

3.90 star(s) 268 Votes