FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
Everyone here checking every update hoping the MC already bang grandma.
Around here, we have a say: "Everyone" is too many people.

So, I would very much like to NOT be included on that generalization, please. My reasons to play each and every update ASAP after release is completely unrelated to Allison being banged or not. When she will, she will. There's a LOT more to see here.

I'll leave you with a quote:

1711778313099.jpeg

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Nope. I'm here for Liz and her daughter. The others are interesting sideshows.
While I don't completely agree, Liz and Cat are definitely the main attraction for me as well. Tanya, the ginger house, and Mila are also up there with them. Everyone else (with the exception of two), I at least like, but aren't why I keep playing.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
While I don't completely agree, Liz and Cat are definitely the main attraction for me as well. Tanya, the ginger house, and Mila are also up there with them. Everyone else (with the exception of two), I at least like, but aren't why I keep playing.
I also love the Ginger house Riona Fiona and team are well worthy strong members :love:, I love their Scenes with MC quite Arousing and then team up grouping :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
This one has someone for (almost) everyone. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to discover that there's at least one person out there salivating over Omar... o_O

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I already accepted the idea of no sex with Nana until the end, maybe? :unsure:My goal is to get as many women pregnant as possible. I'm sure that when they are born, will take a beautiful family photo with Thomas' babies until everyone starts crying and maybe he starts to Insult me for having chosen to get so many pregnant women, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
This one has someone for (almost) everyone. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to discover that there's at least one person out there salivating over Omar... o_O
Well slap some tits on him and make him a futa character and someone will go for it.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I already accepted the idea of no sex with Nana until the end, maybe? :unsure:My goal is to get as many women pregnant as possible. I'm sure that when they are born, will take a beautiful family photo with Thomas' babies until everyone starts crying and maybe he starts to Insult me for having chosen to get so many pregnant women, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
MB has confirmed that Nana will fall around the halfway mark of the game.

3.90 star(s) 271 Votes