Sep 26, 2020
They look nice but not sure who all of them are because the I can't read the names.
Ekaterina Meynold / Viktoria Meynold / Elzhveta Artamonova / Stanislava Pavlova / Elizaveta Petrova
Alvina Barlovskiya / Veronika Sokolova / Avelina Starova / Parisa Gruzdeva
Yulia Milova / Natasha Belova / Anushka Konstantinova / Alyona Zima

(Partly from memory of Russian lessons a long time ago, partly from looking up the Cyrillic alphabet.)
Is that Dawn from Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Natasha, or is that a de-aged Denise Richards?

Also Avelina Starova looks familiar there, like I knew her {insert large number here} years ago, or something.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
That is why in lore they are twins but not identical twins so they should just look more like similar sisters.
They should be still close... they are close enough that they can share the same Model, as long as the hair is done up differently... exactly opposite one time.. where Katja had the curly hair and Vicky got the straight hair images, from "Amarna Miller" LOL. I can't remember which Katja scene uses her... I think maybe Marcus? Vicky uses her for the Winter Sauna scene, to replace the Sunbathing Beach Scene with Vanya.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Just curious if you plan to do the other half of the girls and or the few uni girls
When time permits, I"ll try to do alternatives for the rest. I'm just basing it on the source material and reverse searching photos and looking for alternate images. Irina only has two source images I've been able to find.

First Row (L-R) : Katja, Vicky, Bella, Stasya, Lizaveta
Second Row (L-R): Albina, Veronika, Lina, Lariska
Third Row (L-R): Julia, Natasha, Anuschka, Alyona

And here's Sonja:

Sonja Ivanko_Соня Иванко.jpg
The base image is AI generated which I modified using Photoshop (Generative AI feature is somewhat useful) and FaceApp to do the face swap of Riley Reid for the face. I only realized her socks weren't the same halfway through so had to correct that in Photoshop. AI still has trouble with hands and feet.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
They should be still close... they are close enough that they can share the same Model, as long as the hair is done up differently... exactly opposite one time.. where Katja had the curly hair and Vicky got the straight hair images, from "Amarna Miller" LOL
Katja's source image is based on the original headshot one. It comes from a Flickr account that has a set of 3 images. The model is quite pretty. All the adult stuff used is based on Faye Reagan.

Vicky's headshot model is Julia Adamenko as per the original.

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
With the next update coming at the end of next month, means feature lock should be in a couple of weeks and I still have a lot of files that need final code. this is likely a list of what will officially make it from me anyways, the stuff listed as done and the change log list at the bottom. Sonia MIGHT make it but I wouldn't count on it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most of these features seems to be UNI stuff. Is the school storylines completely done? What we have now (9.2.2) is all of it? Last time i checked (9.1.1), I was adviced to not go past some of the arcs in school (especially Albina's father arc) and not complete school at all since there is very little in the game past some school arcs. Can someone please provide some clarifications on this?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Most of these features seems to be UNI stuff. Is the school storylines completely done? What we have now (9.2.2) is all of it? Last time i checked (9.1.1), I was adviced to not go past some of the arcs in school (especially Albina's father arc) and not complete school at all since there is very little in the game past some school arcs. Can someone please provide some clarifications on this?
I can tell you that Vicky and Vanya's Stories are not Done yet for year one... they are still a WIP.. So expect some expansions on both of them, in the future for school stuff.. Vanya will also have a separate storyline of his own, while not being sewn at the hip with Vicky. And so will Vicky, apart from Vanya...

a few of the other School arcs are also still being worked on...The UNI is the main focus now overall.. but some of us writers are not done with the school content to write for Uni yet.. other than stubs. Like Me...

Reactions: gds21

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
None of the Pav stuff is 100% done, but enough is done to give about a years worth of stuff to do in game, so Kevin decided we should focus mostly on adding uni stuff. As you seen from the list stuff is still being added to Pav like all the band stuff is all still in Pav. While the focus is more on the uni we will keep adding to Pav.

There is no reason not to play into the uni years to see that content, since as stuff gets added you might have played past it anyways by the time it gets added. Just as long as you realize sometimes you might have to start a new game to see some of the new stuff, also I should mention as more social group specific stuff is added you won't be able to see all the content on a single play thru no matter way eventually anyways and that is a design choice by us.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When time permits, I"ll try to do alternatives for the rest. I'm just basing it on the source material and reverse searching photos and looking for alternate images. Irina only has two source images I've been able to find.

First Row (L-R) : Katja, Vicky, Bella, Stasya, Lizaveta
Second Row (L-R): Albina, Veronika, Lina, Lariska
Third Row (L-R): Julia, Natasha, Anuschka, Alyona

And here's Sonja:

View attachment 3637365
The base image is AI generated which I modified using Photoshop (Generative AI feature is somewhat useful) and FaceApp to do the face swap of Riley Reid for the face. I only realized her socks weren't the same halfway through so had to correct that in Photoshop. AI still has trouble with hands and feet.
If you want a little feedback then.

Albina just looks to sweet and nice in her image, she has a rep for being more than a bit of a bitch and not overly friendly.

Anushka is a bit more alternative/punk for clothing style that that.

And as Derryth said Katja and Vicky should look more alike.

Curious what you come up with for the rest. when you finish them you can send me a zip of them and I can share them with the other devs and maybe they will want to use some or all of them at least as the main headshot images.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Ekaterina Meynold / Viktoria Meynold / Elzhveta Artamonova / Stanislava Pavlova / Elizaveta Petrova
Alvina Barlovskiya / Veronika Sokolova / Avelina Starova / Parisa Gruzdeva
Yulia Milova / Natasha Belova / Anushka Konstantinova / Alyona Zima

(Partly from memory of Russian lessons a long time ago, partly from looking up the Cyrillic alphabet.)
Is that Dawn from Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Natasha, or is that a de-aged Denise Richards?

Also Avelina Starova looks familiar there, like I knew her {insert large number here} years ago, or something.
Katja - model on Flickr
Vicky - Julia Adamenko
Bella - Elizaveta Sviridenko, Miss Earth Crimea 2020
Stasya - Elance A/Silvie Delux
Lizaveta - haven't been able to identify original source so it's an amalgam of sorts
Albina - Dasha Taran
Veronika -Gracie Gold, Olympic Skater USA
Lina -Josie Ann Miller
Lariska - just found the original source model was Izzy Brierley but I've used an amalgam of models may revisit.
Julia - Mila Azul
Natasha - Lily Collins
Anushka - Veruca James
Alyona - Dawn Avril
Sonja - Riley Reid

Reactions: facs

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
If you want a little feedback then.

Albina just looks to sweet and nice in her image, she has a rep for being more than a bit of a bitch and not overly friendly.

Anushka is a bit more alternative/punk for clothing style that that.

And as Derryth said Katja and Vicky should look more alike.

Curious what you come up with for the rest. when you finish them you can send me a zip of them and I can share them with the other devs and maybe they will want to use some or all of them at least as the main headshot images.
Funny that the model that was originally picked for Albina, Dasha Taran, is a cutesy and sweet 24-year-old. :LOL:
Will think about how to bring the Meynold Twins up to spec.
Will also have to get creative with Anushka.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Funny that the model that was originally picked for Albina, Dasha Taran, is a cutesy and sweet 24-year-old. :LOL:
Will think about how to bring the Meynold Twins up to spec.
Will also have to get creative with Anushka.
Yeah I am aware on Albina was just pointing out her personality in the game. She is suppose to be cute but with a bitchy standoffish attitude most of the time.

Anushka looks fine as far as her face etc, it is just her clothing is all wrong for her.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
I love the Twins.. they don't look completely identical, but at least they look like they could be sisters. Much better than the last set.

Last edited:

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Decided to try Faye Reagan as the base model. Here is a revision of the Meynold Twins:

And a sterner Albina Barlovskaya:

And Anushka Konstatinov (revised):

Whilst i appreciate the work, they look too clinically fake, and lack any of the organic inconsistencies you would expect from photographs, like grain, sensor noise, lens artefacts, perspective. Even the lighting is too flat and homogenous with the catch lights not matching the scene.

For the last image it looks cut and pasted because you have two distinct exposures one for the background and the other for the model, so would mean artificial lighting was use by the photographer which is not being show on the model nor by shadows with various highlights. Arguably the second is also a high contrast scene.

Also look at the second image, the coffee cup is not being reflected nor has the table any worn-in markings you would expect from a public place.

Also none of the models apart from the second have any fly-away hair, something at naturally occurs.

There is also issues like lacking any skin texture on arms and legs, a common problem for all models as most people train only faces not bodies.

Here is an example of light scatter onto a table, and gives you an idea of how dynamic lighting and shadows can be within a scene.

1715837320525.png

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I'm not as technical as Myles but Albina looks to have more neck than head.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I'm not as technical as Myles but Albina looks to have more neck than head.
[/QUOTE

As compared to what? You'll have to take up the IRL model's imperfections with her. Good luck with that. The software's not perfect but a lot of this was just beta testing over a year ago. It's only going to get better.

Albina Barlovskaya_Альбина Барловская_Taran_comp.jpg

gds21

Oct 4, 2023
Does anyone know how to improve the grades in school? My charecter has all the attributes maxed via cheats but still the marks for all the subjects are 55 (3-satisfactory), during September. Is paying attention in class the only way to increase the grades?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to improve the grades in school? My charecter has all the attributes maxed via cheats but still the marks for all the subjects are 55 (3-satisfactory), during September. Is paying attention in class the only way to increase the grades?
pay attention in class, do your homework.. and if you want to raise it faster, join the nerd Study group, in the library after school.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes