Seeking Games similar to Something Unlimited (2D)

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
I know that there is a search function for the tag 2dcg (also it won't allow me to sort with views/rating), but I want to ask you guys if there's anything good I'm really missing. I'm not a fan of the 3D (unless it's good quality) nor do I really enjoy playing RPGM. Visual novels are nice too and my favorite so far have been from Python. As the title says, I'm looking for nice games similar to the ones above.

Games I've played and would like similarities for
Summertime Saga
Something Unlimited
A Town Uncovered
Four Elements Trainer
Sansha Mendan ~Rensa Suru Chijoku Choukyou no Gakuen~ Immoral Edition [Bishop]

The 3D only game I've really enjoyed is Fallen Doll, so anything similar to that may be something I'll like

Preferable tags Rape, Aggression, Slavery, Mind Control, Assault

Reactions: Testerguy19

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I know that there is a search function for the tag 2dcg (also it won't allow me to sort with views/rating), but I want to ask you guys if there's anything good I'm really missing. I'm not a fan of the 3D (unless it's good quality) nor do I really enjoy playing RPGM. Visual novels are nice too and my favorite so far have been from Python. As the title says, I'm looking for nice games similar to the ones above.

Games I've played and would like similarities for
Summertime Saga
Something Unlimited
A Town Uncovered
Four Elements Trainer

The 3D only game I've really enjoyed is Fallen Doll, so anything similar to that may be something I'll like

Preferable tags Rape, Aggression, Slavery, Mind Control, Assault
Rape / Aggression / Slavery / Assault
Have you tried using the tag search page? Multiple tags can be used; separate with a comma.

Also, use the search bar in the upper right to search the Game Suggestions forum for similar threads. There are multiple threads asking for similar games that have already been answered.

Surgemon

Aug 15, 2018
Have you tried using the tag search page? Multiple tags can be used; separate with a comma.

Also, use the search bar in the upper right to search the Game Suggestions forum for similar threads. There are multiple threads asking for similar games that have already been answered.
The problem is that I can't search tags for Games/Visual Novels. There's some things that I want to remove or not be able to see while there are things I can't search for with tags.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
A dozen threads asking the same question are already present, use the search function.