VN Ren'Py Game Dev Journal: Inner Demons (Ch 4 progress)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Capture.JPG

Rendering the last of the new Queen Main Story edits and images.

So far for this update:

Fiona's Story 04- 166 images
Queen's Main Story 02 - 356 images (with 3 short animation loops)
Bryn Scene 03- ???

I plan to do some animation loops for Bryn's scene so there won't be as long.

Again, apologies for taking so long. Being able to finally breathe these last few weeks have made it easier to work on this. ONWARDS!

-GTS

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Will there be lesbian incest between Hilda and Skye?
Sorry, no. They'll have a pretty strict policy of "one or the other for MC". There are reason why they both love MC beyond the familial. Skye doesn't think anyone is good enough for MC, so she kind of fills that role until she feels that there is someone good enough. And Hilda sees MC in a more romantic way, like a reminder of what she used to have.
But they don't see one another in such romantic ways. It wouldn't really make sense.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
hey grayT can i ask you ,mc will get to saty with one ,two or multiple women? are you planning any kind of haremish ending or like many mini soloing endings form each cast member.....? if you are saying sky isnt in a romantic way interested in mc ....she will be move on when mc get to know someone else? or come home with someone like brynn,or shelby....?

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
hey grayT can i ask you ,mc will get to saty with one ,two or multiple women? are you planning any kind of haremish ending or like many mini soloing endings form each cast member.....? if you are saying sky isnt in a romantic way interested in mc ....she will be move on when mc get to know someone else? or come home with someone like brynn,or shelby....?
I'm not planning on having a harem ending. Alot of relationships change after Ch05. To the point where "mini solo endings" won't be necessary. (The relationships won't end, but they are dramatically altered.)

Once Ch05 is finished, it will be the end of Part 1 of Inner Demons. Ch05 is the culmination of the Demon War, with the ending of that chapter showing MC's return home. I split the VN there to give it a whole new dynamic that's less "dark dungeon bloody combat", and more "everyday life of a big-dicked bartender" vibe.

The relationships between MC and the various LIs kind of exist within their own bubbles. I think everyone knows MC is with alot of people, but all of them pretty much just accept it.

* Hilda tells MC she knows and understands.
* Skye accepts that MC is with other people but won't be happy until he finds one good enough for him.
* Fiona is excited about how MC makes her feel. (Rhona is beginning to come around to feel the same as Fiona.)
* Bryn and Shelby express their gratitude and admiration in the only ways they know how.
* Tunrida... Umm... The prologue pretty much gave that ending away.
* Any and all future relationships that haven't been explored yet will have their own unique reason for engaging with MC.

Skye (and Hilda) know they can't really afford to be in a romantic relationship with MC simply based on their relations. And MC wants both of them to eventually find their own "forever" partners for the same reason. The romance and desire they feel for each other is more about expressing compassion, providing comfort, and loving one another in their own ways.

I hope that answers your question. Apologies for the long-winded response.
-GTS

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I'm not planning on having a harem ending. Alot of relationships change after Ch05. To the point where "mini solo endings" won't be necessary. (The relationships won't end, but they are dramatically altered.)

Once Ch05 is finished, it will be the end of Part 1 of Inner Demons. Ch05 is the culmination of the Demon War, with the ending of that chapter showing MC's return home. I split the VN there to give it a whole new dynamic that's less "dark dungeon bloody combat", and more "everyday life of a big-dicked bartender" vibe.

The relationships between MC and the various LIs kind of exist within their own bubbles. I think everyone knows MC is with alot of people, but all of them pretty much just accept it.

* Hilda tells MC she knows and understands.
* Skye accepts that MC is with other people but won't be happy until he finds one good enough for him.
* Fiona is excited about how MC makes her feel. (Rhona is beginning to come around to feel the same as Fiona.)
* Bryn and Shelby express their gratitude and admiration in the only ways they know how.
* Tunrida... Umm... The prologue pretty much gave that ending away.
* Any and all future relationships that haven't been explored yet will have their own unique reason for engaging with MC.

Skye (and Hilda) know they can't really afford to be in a romantic relationship with MC simply based on their relations. And MC wants both of them to eventually find their own "forever" partners for the same reason. The romance and desire they feel for each other is more about expressing compassion, providing comfort, and loving one another in their own ways.

I hope that answers your question. Apologies for the long-winded response.
-GTS
its help alot to understand the now and the then,and what future holds for our loved mc ,thxGrayTShirt is nice to have know that our mc is in very good hands

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrayTShirt

iphantom!

Jun 11, 2020
Hey GrayTShirt~

Just wanted to thank you for this project. I have played a few versions now. The fantasy setting is fun and interesting, the lighting and posing through the various scenes is always sexy and creative. It's always a real treat when you have an update, and I am particularly pleased to see Tunrida's progression!

Thanks again and I hope things are going well for you =))

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I sped up the animation intentionally just to highlight the screw-up. (It's a 2 second loop originally.) Shelby's hair moves! (It's not supposed to.) I forgot to check it before rendering. It took 9hours 30minutes to render everything.

I am able to just re-render just the first half, but it'll take more than 4hours to finish. (9 minutes 40 seconds per frame for 30 frames).