5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Not a bad start. Actually gives you choices when there need to be choices, i like that. Love the FMC, she's cute and hot at the same time! Too bad i will never see a futa/trans game where the FMC is a dickgirl sub that fucks around with dirty old men :cry: But keep up the good work!

AB Software

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
Are we going to be doing the dominating ?
I've thought about it, and there will certainly be scenes where Luna dominates a futa in various contexts. (A futanari who has this fetish...etc)

I don't want this to be entirely focused on Futadom. In the second release, a Futa will be introduced with a more 'romantic' storyline.

I'll try to improve the light and the narration style, I'm still experimenting.
( Lighting is a horror to work with; I'm not happy with some of the renderings. )

AB Software

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2022
Not too bad. Good start so far. My only major gripe, Aida has no eyebrows. It's unnerving. :oops:

Seriously though, pretty alright for a first time. Choices are great in the sense that you get to choose what you want and who to interact with. Definitely thanks for that. MC feels like a slut though already from the get-go. Even if you choose to avoid certain things, she still talks about how it turns her on regardless (which doesn't make sense if you, the player, choose to show no interest in it).

This feels like the typical female protagonist games where a bunch of perverted old/ugly/fat creepy men are trying to find ways to have sex/rape the MC throughout the whole game. Except this time, it is with futas. Hopefully there will be some "normal" people (futas) later in the story as well to balance things out.

But otherwise, yeah. Decent start so far, not too bad. Will see how this goes after a few more updates. Thanks, and best of luck with your first project. ;)

EDIT: And before you ask, looks like it will have stepcest. Stepmom is already lusting after the MC. Maybe could use a patch? Haven't seen any reason in game why she is just a stepmom.
Holy shit Aida eyebrows you're right, can't believe I missed this, i will fix it next update.

Zakalwe76

Apr 28, 2024
Not a bad start. Actually gives you choices when there need to be choices, i like that. Love the FMC, she's cute and hot at the same time! Too bad i will never see a futa/trans game where the FMC is a dickgirl sub that fucks around with dirty old men :cry: But keep up the good work!
your taste in games is exquisite))) "a dickgirl sub that fucks around with dirty old men"...:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Cabin and JoSolo
Jun 1, 2022
It's always good when its not a futaXmale game.
Amen to that I am tired of seeing futa x male every time I see a new futa game that comes out and being disappointed mainly because inside the futa genre I think futa x male is very oversaturated in games especially when there aren't enough futa x female and futa x futa focused games out there.

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2021
Finally a good looking futa game that is not futa on male I can already tell that I am going to love this one based on the preview pics MC is looking hot too.

Thanks AB Software you doing the lords work out here for futa on female fans like us.
They are alot of good futa games with only female penetration ... But you just have to open your mouth Having a HARD time is a prime example ...

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
hasn't this already happened in the history of the united states?
especially during the Civil War when Lincoln was a Republican and the South Democrat?
The political context will be explained in greater detail in future updates.

The fact that it has happened before is, to me, kind of irrelevant because that by itself does not make for an engaging story. If there were no reason behind the flip besides your whim, then there's no point for the flip and things should be left as is to reduce confusion in your player base.

The fact that you will go into the political context in the future, does make for an engaging story. In fact, besides the sex, it's potentially the most engaging aspect of the story.

Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

EDIT: And a post removal plus an Infraction Point by the Mods for "Offtopic Politics" when the Dev has made politics an actual topic of the game. Good job, team. (y)

Last edited:

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
They are alot of good futa games with only female penetration ... But you just have to open your mouth Having a HARD time is a prime example ...
Never said there weren't any it was mostly an expression lol, but in all seriousness you don't see games like Having a Hard Time, Futagenesis and Eruption of Imminent too often they are rather rare on the site.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes