DerekMook9006

Mar 12, 2023
So I read corruption effects on the wikia (THE ANCIENT TEXTS!) and found out what high corruption does to a motherfucker, basically:

1) Increases your libido (which you can already get to 100 by using consumables/doing virility increase with Oxanna so this is worthless.)
2) Gives you the edgelord Vegeta Dialogue (which might be funny to read.)
3) Gatekeeps content from you by locking out options without giving you new options.
4) Makes all Demonic enemies have an accuracy bonus to hit YOU with their abilities...ALL of their abilities, be it: physical, magical or teases it doesn't matter.
5) Grants the risk to randomly receive a Bad End whenever you fuck a corrupted/demonic enemy as you cum your soul out and become a demon.

So Savin & Co being a bunch of dumbasses made High Corruption a non-choice where you lose out on stuff and become an even worse demon-slayer than you already are by sheer neglect of MC-geared content...

You know? It takes a SPECIAL brand of stupid to make an rpg with so clearly biased options (on a game-genre that should be all about options & player agency) but I'm not even surprised, this isn't an RPG, this is a fucking Light Novel with some character customization sprinkled ontop of it.
It really is just weird how little focus the companions get, even though they should be one of the bigger parts of your journey. Can't even have them as bedmates in your fort ffs. I was about to mention that you can't even have Cait sleep with you in the Frost hound but then i realized you can't do that with someone that's always out whoring.

Honestly who even cares about the Bird, her daughter has more interesting content than her... now if she got some art from Moira? that would change things a bit.
CoC2 is just Savin's fanfic based on D&D/Baldur's Gate.

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
So I read corruption effects on the wikia (THE ANCIENT TEXTS!) and found out what high corruption does to a motherfucker, basically:

1) Increases your libido (which you can already get to 100 by using consumables/doing virility increase with Oxanna so this is worthless.)
2) Gives you the edgelord Vegeta Dialogue (which might be funny to read.)
3) Gatekeeps content from you by locking out options without giving you new options.
4) Makes all Demonic enemies have an accuracy bonus to hit YOU with their abilities...ALL of their abilities, be it: physical, magical or teases it doesn't matter.
5) Grants the risk to randomly receive a Bad End whenever you fuck a corrupted/demonic enemy as you cum your soul out and become a demon.

So Savin & Co being a bunch of dumbasses made High Corruption a non-choice where you lose out on stuff and become an even worse demon-slayer than you already are by sheer neglect of MC-geared content...

You know? It takes a SPECIAL brand of stupid to make an rpg with so clearly biased options (on a game-genre that should be all about options & player agency) but I'm not even surprised, this isn't an RPG, this is a fucking Light Novel with some character customization sprinkled ontop of it.
Why are you insulting LNs?I mean yes most are shit but not that shit you know.Its like eating fast food,its shit,you know its shit but you still eat it.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Why are you insulting LNs?I mean yes most are shit but not that shit you know.Its like eating fast food,its shit,you know its shit but you still eat it.
I was just trying to think of a game genre that was linear as fuck yet gave you the illusion of agency to describe how CoCII DOESN'T qualifies as an RPG anymore...but you're right, Light Novels have more potential than this (MGQ, the genesis of my love for Monster Girls.)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I think you guys are confusing light novels with visual novels.
Not really.Most visual novels worth a damn have been released before 20..18? maybe 19 but dont quote me on that.Lately the vast amount of h games have VN *elements* but arent VNs.Big diff

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I was just trying to think of a game genre that was linear as fuck yet gave you the illusion of agency to describe how CoCII DOESN'T qualifies as an RPG anymore...but you're right, Light Novels have more potential than this (MGQ, the genesis of my love for Monster Girls.)
Funny that you mention MGQ, because it actually gives the player more agency than fucking CoC2 ever could. Despite being a VN/LN. :KEK:

2.90 star(s) 95 Votes