NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Why are you insulting LNs?I mean yes most are shit but not that shit you know.Its like eating fast food,its shit,you know its shit but you still eat it.
I was just trying to think of a game genre that was linear as fuck yet gave you the illusion of agency to describe how CoCII DOESN'T qualifies as an RPG anymore...but you're right, Light Novels have more potential than this (MGQ, the genesis of my love for Monster Girls.)

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I think you guys are confusing light novels with visual novels.
Not really.Most visual novels worth a damn have been released before 20..18? maybe 19 but dont quote me on that.Lately the vast amount of h games have VN *elements* but arent VNs.Big diff

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I was just trying to think of a game genre that was linear as fuck yet gave you the illusion of agency to describe how CoCII DOESN'T qualifies as an RPG anymore...but you're right, Light Novels have more potential than this (MGQ, the genesis of my love for Monster Girls.)
Funny that you mention MGQ, because it actually gives the player more agency than fucking CoC2 ever could. Despite being a VN/LN. :KEK:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
If you just mean 100 corruption and not what does an evil play through get you it unlocks the ablity to grope Cait that's right for the small price of eternal damnation you get to grope a woman who's mission in life is too taste test every cock she comes across
I went and tried because i thought it would at least get her uncomfortable but instead she got horny. And before that the extent of her relationship with my guy was a headpat to unlock the temple and get Kaz's scene (he washed his hands afterward).

I'd say she's truly a pink cumdump but i'd be doing the actual pink Qumdump dirty.

Qum_D'umpe.jpg

(btw, her personal quest involves building a school for special kids by carefully handpicking teachers and staff that can help them realize their potential in life, no grooming in sight)

_IlLumina

Sep 10, 2020
This entire thread is full of golden shit, it's honestly fun to read than to continue playing.

Aight people I am out of the loop, can you give me a summary on wtf happened since the creation of this game to the current.

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
This entire thread is full of golden shit, it's honestly fun to read than to continue playing.

Aight people I am out of the loop, can you give me a summary on wtf happened since the creation of this game to the current.

Dude, just play it.

Main story moves about as quick as a glacier.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
covid, new president, one and a half major wars, someone slapped Chris Rock, the X-men became a cult and got a new cartoon, Kevin Conroy died, they remade 2/3 of FF7, and every game company fired half of their workforce.

I think thats all the big stuff, someone else can fill in the less important bits.

Last edited:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
covid, new president, one and a half major wars, someone slapped Chris Rock, the X-men became a cult and got a new cartoon, Kevin Conroy died, they remade 2/3 of FF7, and every game company fired half of their workforce.

I think thats all the big stuff, someone else can fill in the less important bits.
You're supposed to write stuff like this out to the tune of "We Didn't Start the Fire". Sorry, I didn't make the rules.

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020

Two World Cups and one Olympic Games (that were delayed over Covid) as well.

2.90 star(s) 98 Votes