Confusing rule 7

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Can you please make it clear what exactly is "underage" in this rule and what isnt? As far as I notice, this rule counts only for girls. Underage boys stay on f95, underage girl will instantly banned from f95.
This as example is clearly a underage boy for me:
Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/billy-boy-s-adventures-v0-000241-bb-adventures.166845/

But when I report it, it will rejected.
Any younger and this boy will be a baby. Will this then be "underage"? -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Did you use a translator to translate the rule? Because it says nothing about "underage", and prepubescent is not the same as underaged.
Underaged = minor, usually under 18.
Prepubescent = Has not developed any secondary sexual characteristics yet (e.g. boobs or pubes).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This answer and the following posts afterwards in my opinion are the best answer about why rule 7 is the way it is. Hopefully Sam doesn't mind me tagging his post. But feel free to read it, most likely that answers your question.

Btw, there already a ton of posts speaking about this rule, please next time use the search, since the answer is probably in one of those threads already.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
But when I report it, it will rejected.
An uploader mistakenly rejected your report thinking it had already been voted on and approved, it hadn't, and the content has now been removed. If you ever feel like a report response is incorrect, please open a ticket.

• Hey there
Reactions: EnterYourNameHere