Recommending Complete Netorase & Sharing Games Master List

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lord Smootbrain

Nov 28, 2022
That's absolutely not the case. ;)

GF is teasing, because that's the kind of character I like, but not humiliating (in any case, that's not the goal). I'll try to take your feedbacks into account. Thanks. =)
Whats planned for the future? Also it needs body writing at some point. Like tally marks and whatnot.

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
hmm theres a game titled netorase fantasy not sure if its really NTS or maybe NTR disguised as NTS

Reactions: batztefano

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
That's absolutely not the case. ;)

GF is teasing, because that's the kind of character I like, but not humiliating (in any case, that's not the goal). I'll try to take your feedbacks into account. Thanks. =)
You had my curiosity, now you have my attention... I will wait for another update then.

juanitos

Nov 5, 2017
Yes, I love that. I love it when the love interests are strong enough to say no (even if they're loving it) and put their foot down if it goes too far. And I plan on playing with that a bit in my game.
And that's a really good doujin lmao, insta-save.
Yeah, netorase is supposed to be a fetish, not mental condition lol, if someone is degrading you or someone close to you (Without that being the play of course) you would beat the shit out of that mf

LeJabroni

Mar 9, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/wifeys-dilemma-revisited-v0-50-3diddly-games.130008/

Think the soft NTR paths are what most people here want. Two paths for two characters to corrupt the wife in two different ways. Make the right choices and you become buddies with her corrupters and allow them to be with the wife. You also have a very positive reaction to her becoming a slut.
Yes, I'm into soft ntr, but I want more after that. Most stories and games end on full ntr or when the wife turns into a slut. It would be nice to see more, to delve into it and see how or if there is a future for the couple. Y'know, more story like the beginning of all good nts games/erotica. Most just end, or have a short epilogue of cuck ntr/wife eternally having sex that doesn't make sense. It's like the authors don't know what should nor what they 'want' to come next. Would be nice if more authors had the balls, or time, to continue their adventure.

For example, I have to give credit to the mangaka Jigoku no Nyanko and their Chieri series. Starts off with a dare into nts in the first 'chapter'. Then in 'chapter' 2, there's a bit of ntr, but the male mc likes it, so they continue. In 'chapter' 3, things start getting crazier and crazier, and 'chapter' 3 is really, really long in comparison to chapters 1 and 2(and is still going on right now). It's now the male mc is a willing cuck and Chieri, the female mc, is lost to lust and sex with not only her main lover, but also to anyone with a dick once she gets going. She's totally fallen, but at the same time there are still elements of character development and nts, even if the nts is more submissive cuck now than a participant. You see where I'm going with this. The author could have ended it at the start of Chapter 3 with full on cuckold, or they could have ended it on Chapter 2 with Chieri falling to lust. But, it's going on until there's a definitive and coherent conclusion. Props.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
hmm theres a game titled netorase fantasy not sure if its really NTS or maybe NTR disguised as NTS
I played through it tonight. Its understandable with Textractor. I would say it doesnt align with what we are interested in here and not worth, let me explain.

You play as a former hero who married the princess and became the new king and queen. Your wife was sexually repressed so she only does vanilla sex and nothing else. The MC starts to get interested in more play and learns of NTR. The story talks about both NTR and NTS. He decides he wants to see his wife with another man, but she is the queen so its going to be hard to do that. Instead of talking to her about it and getting her consent, which is what I wish happened, he instead hires a rando man, blindfolds his wife during sex, and has this guy replace him. Then at the end of it, he acts like he was knocked out and has the rando remove her blindfold, showing it was another guy the whole time.

So basically i would classify it as NTR disguised as NTS. The MC devises a number of scenarios where his wife gets raped without her consent so that he can watch. Next he sneaks a beggar into the castle who rapes his wife in their bed. Then he pays a guard to rape her while hes watching hidden as well. Then he fakes being defeated by some monsters so she can get raped by them.

Eventually all the big cock sex corrupts her mind and she starts sneaking out on her own to find that dick. He follows her and watches her cheat. Finally she confesses the affairs and he confesses it was him getting her raped all along and then they proceed into consensual NTS. At this point my game crashed so if there is more after that I do not know.

All-in-all i would say its a pass. Its mostly NTR that transitions into NTS. No animations and all the sex scenes are 1 CG with minor variations. The art is good at least.

lindisfarne

Mar 16, 2018
I played what's available. Honestly it's not bad, but I have a few issues that just innately turn me off. It goes heavy into the text/phone gimmick. And while I understand thematically and it gives a unigue feel, it works against the game for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole deal with her sending cute pictures here and there is a cute addition, sure, but the text itself also feels limited with her constantly using the same phrases like calling you "horny boy" all the time. Its essentially just an incredibly linear VN with a unique phone packaging. The limited options and text is just highlighted by the AI art, which while not awful, always feels unsettling when I see. Maybe some can look past this, and it's still in a very early stage, but ultimately not for me.

Reactions: Back

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
I still remember when Sweet Affection was supposed to have optional sharing after the 10.0 release. Development got taken over by someone else I believe and those plans were completely killed. It's at 10.6 now and anytime I see it I'm disappointed at what could've been, I feel like there are only a few games with that kind of content I actively look forward to releases for now.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I still remember when Sweet Affection was supposed to have optional sharing after the 10.0 release. Development got taken over by someone else I believe and those plans were completely killed. It's at 10.6 now and anytime I see it I'm disappointed at what could've been, I feel like there are only a few games with that kind of content I actively look forward to releases for now.
Same for me... that's so sad

Reactions: kfy

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Found a game that pretty well fits the sharing description even though it's an FMC game (you make some key choices as the guy). Clara Bittersweet day, let me warn it's a father/daughter game in the path I played, there's an alternative route with sharing but it's more corruption/prostitution and it's a much darker route and I haven't play much of it, so I wouldn't recommend it for people on this forum necessarily. So if you're not into either of those, please ignore. If you're still with me, continue below.

Another warning, the start of the game includes rape, it's a secondary storyline happening alongside the main one though and does not have to do with any love interest or main character, figured I'd give the content warning to people sensitive to that. It's pretty dark, but it's easy enough to skip through if you're not interested. The game is relatively short (maybe 20-30 minutes long total) and has multiple endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not fully a sharing/swinging game, but the content that is in it I enjoyed at least.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I started playing Sweet Affection because it was tagged as a sandbox game, and I figured that it would eventually open up and let the player have control over the pacing and what things to do next, but it never does. Its just a one-directional VN (next next next) and I honestly got bored with it.

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hello people! I saw a nice thing one of these days and I wanted to share with you guys. Are you guys familiar with erotic audio?

In any case, this one " " is a very fun audio more or less in the lines of Adelaide's Inn/Inn your wife storyline. There are lot of potential for doing audio stuff for netorase too, that's why I'm studying the possibility.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

Pambamlam

Oct 19, 2021
Hello people! I saw a nice thing one of these days and I wanted to share with you guys. Are you guys familiar with erotic audio?

In any case, this one " " is a very fun audio more or less in the lines of Adelaide's Inn/Inn your wife storyline. There are lot of potential for doing audio stuff for netorase too, that's why I'm studying the possibility.
I'm a BIG fan of erotic audio and in this theme of netorase/wife sharing these are the best audios I've listened to:

and the . Both are by BrittanyBabbles, a very talented VA that makes content on reddit. In the first audio, the bull disrespects the wife's husband and she puts him on his place and the sequel is this same wife coming home and talking to her husband about the Cuckolding session.

There is also this trilogy of audios, , and . All done by lilostitchdonky on reddit, she is also a very good VA. The premise is that you, the listener, comes across your gf's ex photos on her phone and get excited by it, and from there you can guess what happens next. There is some degradation, or humiliation if you wanna be dramatic about it, but is all done with consent and the gf makes clear she is only saying those things for the listener pleasure and that she doesn't mean it.

I have a few more, but none that can compare to these ones. And you are correct, there is great potential in Erotic audio, especially if done by people who understand netorase/sharing.

Reactions: etego and Quinnzoel

yansuchi

Apr 23, 2020
can anyone recommend anything similar to blurring the walls where mc and fmc are both into it and feels like theyre exploring together

and anyone feel like blurring the walls is kind of losing the plot a bit where in the beginning it was super hot where mc was fking fmc and they were both imagining things but later updates fmc only gives him some handjobs which is super lame

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
can anyone recommend anything similar to blurring the walls where mc and fmc are both into it and feels like theyre exploring together

and anyone feel like blurring the walls is kind of losing the plot a bit where in the beginning it was super hot where mc was fking fmc and they were both imagining things but later updates fmc only gives him some handjobs which is super lame
Are there actual, uncensored sex scenes in that one? I usually stay away from those types because the visuals just aren't what I'm into, but you make it sound very appealing.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are there actual, uncensored sex scenes in that one? I usually stay away from those types because the visuals just aren't what I'm into, but you make it sound very appealing.
Yes, though in my own take the game suffers from vn verbal diarrhea syndrome, where you have to skip through pages and pages of text when anyone with a small amount of social skills can read the room/anticipate the interactions.

Having said that, the actual sex scenes are decent, and the broader relationship story is likeable enough - so I'd give it a playthrough once every update.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Yes, though in my own take the game suffers from vn verbal diarrhea syndrome, where you have to skip through pages and pages of text when anyone with a small amount of social skills can read the room/anticipate the interactions.

Having said that, the actual sex scenes are decent, and the broader relationship story is likeable enough - so I'd give it a playthrough once every update.
OK, thanks for that. I don't usually go for the 2D, pure first person games because a lot of them are just a lot of talk without a lot of substance, and almost zero player control over anything that happens. I'd honestly rather read a comic in that case, because at least then its third person and you see more of the action.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

yansuchi

Apr 23, 2020
OK, thanks for that. I don't usually go for the 2D, pure first person games because a lot of them are just a lot of talk without a lot of substance, and almost zero player control over anything that happens. I'd honestly rather read a comic in that case, because at least then its third person and you see more of the action.
i usually hate verbal diarrhea but this one actually has a really good story at least starting out, later on the quality drops a bit its not finished tho so i hope they can pick it back up

Reactions: Logan1377
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote