• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Well, I haven't read the whole thread. It's over 270K posts. I'm never gonna be that bored. But I've never seen anyone "endlessly praising DPC". So even if that would be equal to what you do, why would it matter when no one goes that far? And even if someone actually does, how could two fresh posters possibly be on that level?
Neither have I. I'm saying that I don't see any more value in a flattery approach than I do in anything else written on here and that I'm just gonna write what comes to my mind about this game whenever I feel like doing so. It may be something interesting about the plot, the development of the game or maybe even discussing the game's flaws. And I wasn't particularly referring to you or the other guy with the praising thing, maybe you misunderstood what I was saying but it wasn't supposed to be directed at you.

And while you own up to being a hate troll, I did describe you as JUST a hate troll. Is there nothing more to you than hate? That's a very sad existence.
But I didn't. I don't really care what YOU describe me as, you're free to think of me what you please. I don't know what you're trying to fish for with this because I'll only own up to what I see an element of truth in, and being "JUST a hate troll" even when it comes to nothing but this site just doesn't have it.

"Winners" are people who manage to be happy in life. Spreading hate doesn't make anyone a winner, it just means more people lose.
I agree. But it doesn't really apply to my posts because I've never truly spread hatred towards anyone on here, a few insults here and there don't qualify as "hate" in my opinion. Though I'm sure DrPinkCake would disagree.

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
yes, but in human relationships need endings, as mc said to Sage after broke up, so i cant understand about it. mc can/must go for Maya and Jojo (Maya also a chick char as Jill, so if he can realizing about girls, than he should do it about Maya too, but there you have a possible try relationship or be just friends) and the last date mc and Jill kissed and were happy -> puff mc not interessed in Jill.:WaitWhat::FacePalm:
i understand your point to wanting the opportunity to skip Jill. i say, you have it by the first date (the tennis), there you can say "i am a nice guy / i am not enough good for you"
i will have 0 problem if Jill reject the mc like Jojo and Maya do. i want it. but i feel insulted and disrespectful about the fact, the mc just overchoice me in a choice based (a)vn and for Sage too.
oh and about the roleplay, about the DnD. there is a rule, the world and everything except the player's chars is ruled by the GM/DM whatever you preferer, the main characters ruled by the players. when mc decide not to go for Jill even the player decide to be on her path, than it is kind of the gm dont let the players to play and forcing
it is a great game, i like the music, the minigames, chars, the story, the humor and so much things, but i just dont like being forced.
But this is not D&D and neither, its copy taken from wish, D&G.
in BADIK, but generally in almost all AVNs, the feeling of control is minimal. the player almost never controls MC's reactions and it falls to him to look for an explanation of what is happening.

you keep considering DIK Mc in Jill's path, but the game has already established that it is not so, so for MC it is not so.

I'll give you another example always at the same point in the story: Bella asks Mc to break up every other relationship of his, especially the one with Jill, what happens? that MC breaks up the relationship with Jill only days later. it doesn't make sense but it serves the plot

Reactions: iamcomming

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Neither have I. I'm saying that I don't see any more value in a flattery approach than I do in anything else written on here and that I'm just gonna write what comes to my mind about this game whenever I feel like doing so. It may be something interesting about the plot, the development of the game or maybe even discussing the game's flaws. And I wasn't particularly referring to you or the other guy with the praising thing, maybe you misunderstood what I was saying but it wasn't supposed to be directed at you.
So you just randomly ranted about that in a reply to someone else? And now you wonder why that was misunderstood?

Why do you talk of criticising and praising like you can only do one of them? It's very easy to do both.
But I didn't. I don't really care what YOU describe me as, you're free to think of me what you please. I don't know what you're trying to fish for with this because I'll only own up to what I see an element of truth in, and being "JUST a hate troll" even when it comes to nothing but this site just doesn't have it.
Maybe it doesn't, but if all evidence points to it being so and you refuse to present any evidence to the contrary, no one will take you seriously. They'll just think "haters gonna hate" and ignore you. And even if there is more to you, people are right to treat you like there isn't, because it is the only aspect of you that actually manifests.

And if you don't care about being taken seriously it just leads to the earlier question: Why are you here? If you care so little for other people, why communicate at all?
I agree. But it doesn't really apply to my posts because I've never truly spread hatred towards anyone on here, a few insults here and there don't qualify as "hate" in my opinion. Though I'm sure DrPinkCake would disagree.
I mean if everything positive is "flattery" why wouldn't everything negative be "hate"?

Are you like Quinn? All positive interactions are "broccoli" to you?

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
So you just randomly ranted about that in a reply to someone else? And now you wonder why that was misunderstood?

Why do you talk of criticising and praising like you can only do one of them? It's very easy to do both.

Maybe it doesn't, but if all evidence points to it being so and you refuse to present any evidence to the contrary, no one will take you seriously. They'll just think "haters gonna hate" and ignore you. And even if there is more to you, people are right to treat you like there isn't, because it is the only aspect of you that actually manifests.

And if you don't care about being taken seriously it just leads to the earlier question: Why are you here? If you care so little for other people, why communicate at all?

I mean if everything positive is "flattery" why wouldn't everything negative be "hate"?

thumper.jpg
:p :p

sikario

May 5, 2024
There's a difference between having respectful discussions on here and showing disrespect towards me but respect towards DPC only because you're afraid to get banned from his Patreon subscriber list. And none of the things I said are inherently false either. DrPinkCake, like I said before, is objectively failing at life and is clearly a loser about twice your age writing a slideshow about good old times in college with the time that he spends on developing a single episode being around a year on average. And yes, he's a Swedish loser at that. Don't you forget it. What's unbelievable about this is that you're also trying to deny the fact that DPC is a very ignorant uneducated person. Did he pay you 10% back of what you originally donated to him on Patreon only for you to log on here and argue? He's maybe the most ignorant game developer I've ever seen, do not suggest giving him "proper advice" if you don't even know how much of an egotistical narcissist he can be to begin with.
Bruv I havent spent a single euro in a game or anything technology related in my life. I have only bought CSGO in 2016 and recently helldivers 2. Most things I can keep up pretty well with torrenting, fmhy. net, stremio, cs rin ru... Idc about the author nor anyone its just that it makes me angry people talking being toxic like in csgo.
I havent been in this page for long and just finished my walkthrough recently so i jump into the latest thread to see whats people talking about and picked a Karen whinning.

Something i have learnt is that you may as well back up your arguments when complaining. Other pleople make mods improving the game, translations, suggest ideas but you do nothing... Just make the thread toxic by attacking the personal life of others and then act like a victim. We are supposed here to entertain ourselves not to hear someone bitching on others.
Touch some grass, run some intervals, do some hills in the bike do that and then comeback here and you will see its more to life!! Grow up!!

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
my affinity was dik, i backed to the save and make it neutural with scrappy's mod and jill option camed out
i'm guessing jill option comes with neutural and chick affinities, as you gonna say i think
thank you so much.

View attachment 3619059
Ah, so it was the DIK affinity. Thanks for posting the screenshot. Seeing that the Others option has vanished it seems that the mod indeed doesn't get around that.

The implications of that restriction fascinate me. It suggest that with Sage and Bella you can just say no and that's that, but with Jill and Josy and Maya you can only say no if you love someone else more.

BTW this is the correct set up from which to continue to episode 11:
  • Don't tell Josy about Chad.
  • All main paths open at episode 8.
  • Choose Bella.
  • Get the contracts.
This is the situation. You, Derek and Maya have just got back. While you were on your mission Josy, Sage, Jill stayed at Bella. Sage and Josy didn't know about you and Bella at this point. The four decided to watch TV to kill time while waiting for you. The TV was set to a certain channel. This is how episode 11 starts with total chaos.

Reactions: a-lex

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
No, you were talking about me specifically in the comment I replied to. And no, I didn't wonder, I said you might have misunderstood it.

I'm not. I'm merely talking of them as two separate things.

You're right, and I do at times care about what I might be talking about being taken seriously, but being completely honest that hasn't happened a whole lot. I mean, I'd understand your point better if every post that I ever made on here was actually bombarded with comments from people that want me to stop posting a bunch of bullshit, but that's not the case. You and sikario are literally the only people I've had what you could call an "argument" with on the site which actually involved personal insults. If everyone wanted me gone and hated what I posted every single time that I did, maybe that'd actually lead to me not giving much of a shit anymore and leaving the site. More often than not, I'm not exactly engaging in the conversations myself and am more so just reading what people write on here. Occasionally I'll join in on the discussion of course if I have something valuable to add.

Because they're simply examples of what I've seen some people commenting on here be like and the entire thing about "flattery" in this discussion is a mockery that I made of you exactly because you kept talking like everything I've ever said on here is full of negativity. What I like about this forum is the humoristic attitude towards the game and its players. A lot of the time that'll include ridiculing the game developer, the members that participate in the conversations in this thread and the game itself. Some things you just shouldn't take too seriously. I don't know where you came up with the idea that people on here doing that aren't happy and are in fact filled with hatred instead. Seems kind of hypocritical to keep talking like that when you just said that I'm the one that's supposedly talking only about negative shit all the time.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
But this is not D&D and neither, its copy taken from wish, D&G.
in BADIK, but generally in almost all AVNs, the feeling of control is minimal. the player almost never controls MC's reactions and it falls to him to look for an explanation of what is happening.

you keep considering DIK Mc in Jill's path, but the game has already established that it is not so, so for MC it is not so.

I'll give you another example always at the same point in the story: Bella asks Mc to break up every other relationship of his, especially the one with Jill, what happens? that MC breaks up the relationship with Jill only days later. it doesn't make sense but it serves the plot
i dont know what avn games you like, but i dont think about see the same in other games.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
No, you were talking about me specifically in the comment I replied to. And no, I didn't wonder, I said you might have misunderstood it.

I'm not. I'm merely talking of them as two separate things.

You're right, and I do at times care about what I might be talking about being taken seriously, but being completely honest that hasn't happened a whole lot. I mean, I'd understand your point better if every post that I ever made on here was actually bombarded with comments from people that want me to stop posting a bunch of bullshit, but that's not the case. You and sikario are literally the only people I've had what you could call an "argument" with on the site which actually involved personal insults. If everyone wanted me gone and hated what I posted every single time that I did, maybe that'd actually lead to me not giving much of a shit anymore and leaving the site. More often than not, I'm not exactly engaging in the conversations myself and am more so just reading what people write on here. Occasionally I'll join in on the discussion of course if I have something valuable to add.

Because they're simply examples of what I've seen some people commenting on here be like and the entire thing about "flattery" in this discussion is a mockery that I made of you exactly because you kept talking like everything I've ever said on here is full of negativity. What I like about this forum is the humoristic attitude towards the game and its players. A lot of the time that'll include ridiculing the game developer, the members that participate in the conversations in this thread and the game itself. Some things you just shouldn't take too seriously. I don't know where you came up with the idea that people on here doing that aren't happy and are in fact filled with hatred instead. Seems kind of hypocritical to keep talking like that when you just said that I'm the one that's supposedly talking only about negative shit all the time.
All right then. I'll straight out ask you. What do you like about Being A DIK?

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Bruv I havent spent a single euro in a game or anything technology related in my life. I have only bought CSGO in 2016 and recently helldivers 2. Most things I can keep up pretty well with torrenting, fmhy. net, stremio, cs rin ru... Idc about the author nor anyone its just that it makes me angry people talking being toxic like in csgo.
I havent been in this page for long and just finished my walkthrough recently so i jump into the latest thread to see whats people talking about and picked a Karen whinning.

Something i have learnt is that you may as well back up your arguments when complaining. Other pleople make mods improving the game, translations, suggest ideas but you do nothing... Just make the thread toxic by attacking the personal life of others and then act like a victim. We are supposed here to entertain ourselves not to hear someone bitching on others.
Touch some grass, run some intervals, do some hills in the bike do that and then comeback here and you will see its more to life!! Grow up!!
Well then maybe you shouldn't take it so personally. I already noted that this argument resulted mostly from you being overly sensitive, it was obvious when I read the way you, ironically, were whining more than a Garrett. Funny how you mention you at least have played CSGO probably since 2016 yet you're still letting words from a random guy like me get to you. Best part was you trying to turn the whole thing around on me, making me out to seem like the "victim" and "Karen" when you keep complaining about me all the time right now.

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes