Wolf RPG Asuka Virgin Idol Debut (RJ01013197) [dHR-ken]

JunClover

Jul 3, 2021
I just thought I'd say that I was taking a screenshot to make a post somewhere, and I somehow got the text for the current prompt into my clipboard. So there's some opportunity here to do a slow piece by piece translation.
(yeah you just ctrl+c and you can grab the text into the clipboard WTF?)
Or you could use textractor and be happy just using the clipboard translation option :)

Chrys_Thunder

Mar 29, 2022
I did enjoy Paize and Celestia, their other games, even if it felt like there could and should have been a little more in places.

+1

KissuOSTs

Oct 1, 2021
thank you man...btw Sorry, i just wanna ask ..is it really hard to do a translation for Wolf RPG game like this? even for a MTL or Chat GPT?
Wolf's problem is basically that it's complicated to modify the builds and barely anyone uses it. RPGMaker gives you text files to edit. Unity has a lot of tooling for text hooks and the engine is consistent and programming language somewhat straightforward to decompile.

SEIGEN1

Aug 11, 2019
Translator++ seems to support Wolfrpg so shouldn't be too hard:
thank you for the information..may i know the minimum requirements to run this program?
my laptop spec is Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006u. Ram 4GB. My storage just 60Gb left....from 1TB (HDD)

fapmaster9000

Oct 10, 2020
thank you for the information..may i know the minimum requirements to run this program?
my laptop spec is Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6006u. Ram 4GB. My storage just 60Gb left....from 1TB (HDD)
idk, but you can try to run it: (public version, not latest version unless you joined his patreon)

Reactions: SEIGEN1