AI Anthro x Human AI Art

loskyeh

Dec 8, 2020
Nice works!

Is it only ai generated ? Those pics looks good, i guess you're doing some retouch at the very least ? I mean i'm playing a bit with SD 1.5, but my results are far below yours in terms of quality :LOL:

Have you considered inverting the roles, and doing some cute females furries with human males, your style reminds me a bit of Personalami (https://f95zone.to/threads/personalami-collection-2024-02-12-personalami.15625/)

Anyway, I hope to see more of your works soon, cheers :giggle:

Disharmonia

Mar 6, 2018
Nice works!

Is it only ai generated ? Those pics looks good, i guess you're doing some retouch at the very least ? I mean i'm playing a bit with SD 1.5, but my results are far below yours in terms of quality :LOL:

Have you considered inverting the roles, and doing some cute females furries with human males, your style reminds me a bit of Personalami (https://f95zone.to/threads/personalami-collection-2024-02-12-personalami.15625/)

Anyway, I hope to see more of your works soon, cheers :giggle:
Hey friend!

Everything is AI-generated, correct. The quality/consistency upgrades with SDXL are pretty significant, SD 1.5 is definitely a bit more clunky. As for furry females x human males, while I have done some upon request, it's not something I'm keen on personally (I know, probably sounds very weird and well aware I'm overwhelmingly in the minority here). That said, I'm not opposed to it by any means, but not something I'm going to spend time on unless someone gives me a reason to, if that makes sense.

The base model for all my more recent stuff is PD6 XL:

However, I've currently be using the following variant of the model above:

Lastly, while I do generally make some minor tweaks via inpainting, I try to iterate/tweak a seed once I've found a good one to minimize and/or eliminate the need for inpainting. TLDR; gen all my images at 1024 x 1024 --> once I find a good seed, I'll either make very minor prompt changes, or bounce between 5-9 CFG (if needed) ---> Then will hires fix @ 2x to sharpen and upscale --> From there, just inpainting out any minor issues, if any.

Reactions: loskyeh

loskyeh

Dec 8, 2020
Hey friend!

Everything is AI-generated, correct. The quality/consistency upgrades with SDXL are pretty significant, SD 1.5 is definitely a bit more clunky. As for furry females x human males, while I have done some upon request, it's not something I'm keen on personally (I know, probably sounds very weird and well aware I'm overwhelmingly in the minority here). That said, I'm not opposed to it by any means, but not something I'm going to spend time on unless someone gives me a reason to, if that makes sense.

The base model for all my more recent stuff is PD6 XL:

However, I've currently be using the following variant of the model above:

Lastly, while I do generally make some minor tweaks via inpainting, I try to iterate/tweak a seed once I've found a good one to minimize and/or eliminate the need for inpainting. TLDR; gen all my images at 1024 x 1024 --> once I find a good seed, I'll either make very minor prompt changes, or bounce between 5-9 CFG (if needed) ---> Then will hires fix @ 2x to sharpen and upscale --> From there, just inpainting out any minor issues, if any.
I see, no problem, hard to provide some quality stuffs if you don't enjoy it in a first place. And furries is clearly not for everyone, I myself only like the very soft ones.

Thanks for all the infos! I'll take a look to those models then.
I may have to switch to SDXL sooner than later :unsure: