VN Ren'Py All the Neighborhood Wives [v0.1] [pokeherface]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
So I run SD (Mostly Pony Diffusion which needs less negative prompts) on my PC using Automatic 1111.

Depending on the Checkpoint and Sampling method, you may need more or less Steps but as you know there are a lot of variables to consider.

I'm not sure what you are using but if it is web based, I recommend something like:

(deformed, distorted, disfigured:1.3), poorly drawn, bad anatomy, (wrong anatomy), (extra limb), missing limb, floating limbs,(worst quality, low quality:1.4) bad artist, watermark, (blurry:1.2)

Oh and find a way to naturally add hands in the prompt early so the AI can focus on that aspect more.

Also check to see if what you are using has Inpainting, which would allow you to only redo parts of the picture you want to change.

Can't stress enough to get some kind of photo editing software because prompts can only do so much (for now).
Thank you, that is very helpful! I'm using CivitAI for now, I don't think they have inpainting but as soon as I do enough research I hope to switch to a local setup like you have. I'm still quite new to using AI so learning a lot everyday (fun!), I'll try the negative prompts that I don't already have (I didn't think of extra limb for example).

Thanks again!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
So who gets pregnant in this game and what is the extent of the pregnancy content?
Right now, it's only a possibility for Jodie (and I have only written the story so far that she admits to wanting to get pregnant). In the coming updates, I will follow that paths a bit further so that she can get actually pregnant, right now only the possible impregnation is in the game and that's as far as Jodie's story goes for now.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
yo why are they always smiling, shit kinda creepy
I havent played the game yet. Given the fact that they all look wealthy without any money problems and worries + assuming that he mc is a handsome interesting guy with whom you as a wife are willing to cheat on.. i can imagine that these situations are quite intoxicating, making them smile all the time..
men would all smile like idiots too when meeting beautiful and interesting women lmao

• Haha
Reactions: pokeherface

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
I havent played the game yet. Given the fact that they all look wealthy without any money problems and worries + assuming that he mc is a handsome interesting guy with whom you as a wife are willing to cheat on.. i can imagine that these situations are quite intoxicating, making them smile all the time..
men would all smile like idiots too when meeting beautiful and interesting women lmao
I need you on the explain-the-lore-team :-D
The technical answer is that I have not been able to get any "closed mouth smiling" to look good (maybe missing the right term for the prompt or the model I'm using just doesn't like it). I can use "smiling" and "smug" to good effect, and "annoyed" and other negative emotions also work well --> still trying to figure out good ways to make them smile with lips closed

• Haha
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I need you on the explain-the-lore-team :-D
The technical answer is that I have not been able to get any "closed mouth smiling" to look good (maybe missing the right term for the prompt or the model I'm using just doesn't like it). I can use "smiling" and "smug" to good effect, and "annoyed" and other negative emotions also work well --> still trying to figure out good ways to make them smile with lips closed
Haha, i would def try to help you, if you ask me anything xd

if you want you can try to send me those experimenting pictures and prompts you are testing with + the generator you are using per dm.
if you have discord we can exchange that too.

Loreth08

Jul 19, 2022
The trick is to not look at the fingers.
Tbh, I didn't really notice the fingers until I made my second pass of the preview images.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Thank you, that is very helpful! I'm using CivitAI for now, I don't think they have inpainting but as soon as I do enough research I hope to switch to a local setup like you have. I'm still quite new to using AI so learning a lot everyday (fun!), I'll try the negative prompts that I don't already have (I didn't think of extra limb for example).

Thanks again!
You are quite welcome.

It is fun, I'm always giddy when it's generating because you never know what you will get haha.

Since you are using CivitAI, be sure to use Additional Resources to add Embeddings for Negatives:

It will save a lot of typing, which allows you to drill down into the Negatives you really don't want, like a certain character look.

1715696264542.png

For a local setup this FAQ at the bottom keeps it simple:

Reactions: Jeycii_

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
You are quite welcome.

It is fun, I'm always giddy when it's generating because you never know what you will get haha.

Since you are using CivitAI, be sure to use Additional Resources to add Embeddings for Negatives:

It will save a lot of typing, which allows you to drill down into the Negatives you really don't want, like a certain character look.

View attachment 3633316

For a local setup this FAQ at the bottom keeps it simple:

Thank you for the tutorial link, I'll see what I can do with that!

Love it so far, hope you have fun doing more of it!!!
Thanks, I will! Glad you enjoyed it :)

RodgeCF

Aug 16, 2019
One trick I've seen people use is to put "smiling" in the positive prompts, and "teeth' in the negative. This makes the character smile a little, but not enough to show their teeth.

pokeherface

May 9, 2024
One trick I've seen people use is to put "smiling" in the positive prompts, and "teeth' in the negative. This makes the character smile a little, but not enough to show their teeth.
Oh good idea, I'll try that out! I'm also testing out some more negative prompts for the extra fingers, so the next update probably has some fixed images :)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes