BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well the game is harem and some characters will have the option to have ntr most likely to be secondary characters,but totally be a game based on my tastes that would be the main harem and a little of everything like futa,NTR,compartin maybe furry and people who like the same as me like games like this well it will be for them and if not then people are free to try it and if they do not like it then too bad.
I'm sure it'll be a game based on my taste that will be the main thing and a little bit of everything like futa,NTR,compartin and people who like games like me will like it and if they don't people are free to try it and if they don't like it then too bad.
I guess futa, sharing and NTR can be avoided.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Does anyone know where the package is in the forest? I looked in both forests and I still canbt find it. Any idea?
It seems very strange to me, I have been testing both the English and the Spanish version and it lets me enter the path to the package perfectly, I will try it on another device to check if I have the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Quests are bugged. If I do the package quest first, I can't pick the flower. If I do the flower quest first, then I can't go north to the package.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Quests are bugged. If I do the package quest first, I can't pick the flower. If I do the flower quest first, then I can't go north to the package.
I tried package first, because she (hooker) was in two places and one was moving. I read about the flower, did that then went to hooker again and it gave the the quest again, but still couldn't go North.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
I tried package first, because she (hooker) was in two places and one was moving. I read about the flower, did that then went to hooker again and it gave the the quest again, but still couldn't go North.
Now that you say that it appeared twice I have tried again and I guess that those who got the error in this mission went through the NTR route of roxan and well the mission was for the non-NTR route of roxan and there I crossed a couple of things since I joined the two routes.
and that's why it was not activated to enter the north route.
and I am biendo if I resub the game or wait asta upload the 0.15 and already this fixed even that I have a couple of events already echos in the project that were supposed to be for the 0.15 that I had already started it for a few days.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I can't seem to access the path going north after entering the west side of the forest. I'm looking for the working girl's package. Is that in the next version? I got the flower for the old lady and got a blow job from her. Is that about it?
how!??!?!?! i found the flower, got the gloves, my 'brother' enchanted them but when i go to the flower i still can't get it, how the fuck do you equip the gloves?!?!?

all i get is, 'you shouldn't touch it until you figure out how to cut it'
i have the sword hmm or do i need a different sword?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I really wish I could find the script, never took Java, but I could fix a lot of the dialog. Many gender misidentifications. A few place there are missing or unnecessary words and some confusing sentences.
hehe what, you don't like having a girl say 'we're brothers!' hehehehehehe

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bobber Tail

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
how!??!?!?! i found the flower, got the gloves, my 'brother' enchanted them but when i go to the flower i still can't get it, how the fuck do you equip the gloves?!?!?

all i get is, 'you shouldn't touch it until you figure out how to cut it'
i have the sword hmm or do i need a different sword?
Man, it sucks to get old. I play many games at the same time because my interest wanes or because I get stuck, like, as I mentioned in my last post. I don't know if you missed a step, but, it doesn't sound like you did, but, if I remember correctly, when you get close to the flower. I think the gloves are in your Item list, you click on them, then you Equip them. When you get closer to the flower it just takes it or asks if you want to take it. I'm not totally sure, at this point. I don't think the sword has anything to do with it. Good luck.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It seems very strange to me, I have been testing both the English and the Spanish version and it lets me enter the path to the package perfectly, I will try it on another device to check if I have the problem.
Maybe, you can insert a blinking star, sparkles, or even an arrow as to where to click, because I have clicked everywhere on and near that path to go North and nothing happens.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Man, it sucks to get old. I play many games at the same time because my interest wanes or because I get stuck, like, as I mentioned in my last post. I don't know if you missed a step, but, it doesn't sound like you did, but, if I remember correctly, when you get close to the flower. I think the gloves are in your Item list, you click on them, then you Equip them. When you get closer to the flower it just takes it or asks if you want to take it. I'm not totally sure, at this point. I don't think the sword has anything to do with it. Good luck.
I don't remember adding any swords yet haha, you have to equip the gloves after morgan upgrades them to be able to get the flower.in the menu section that says equipment and you have to scroll down in the equipment bar or just press optimize equipment and you would already have them equipped.

• Red Heart

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Maybe, you can insert a blinking star, sparkles, or even an arrow as to where to click, because I have clicked everywhere on and near that path to go North and nothing happens.
He resolved the issue, its blocked by a choice with the hooker.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote