noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
did i miss something i had my scene with the MILF i was hoping to have any time with Emily but there was next to nothing with her did i lock myself out of her route by having the vampire feed on me or saying i liked the milf i said no to everyone else i just want my short redheaded big titty nerd

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
did i miss something i had my scene with the MILF i was hoping to have any time with Emily but there was next to nothing with her did i lock myself out of her route by having the vampire feed on me or saying i liked the milf i said no to everyone else i just want my short redheaded big titty nerd
If I remember correctly, you didn't miss anything because nothing happened with her.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
Unofficial incest patch. I did a few changes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload

*Updated to work with v.0.8
**Made Story1.rpy file that works with Multi-mod
thanks for the effort but guys don't use the i patch since it changes the key plot point and as the story progresses it will ruin the immersion when the differences from the intended story become too large.

Feb 25, 2022
Seducing The Devil (0.12b) - Small Patch Update

Small patch update:

* Music added to Chapter 8 and expect more to be added in the upcoming days

* Names added to game credits. They were mistakenly left out

Steam :

Patreon :

Itch.io :

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Seducing The Devil (0.12b) - Small Patch Update

Small patch update:

* Music added to Chapter 8 and expect more to be added in the upcoming days

* Names added to game credits. They were mistakenly left out

Steam :

Patreon :

Itch.io :
think you are on the wrong thread. this Adored by the devil not seducing the devil

anbxxx96

Nov 30, 2022
Beautiful female models but a lot of unuseless images with Devil and other shits. Instead of that could by a nice story of love and sex for a better game. The next update will be when?

4.30 star(s) 52 Votes