Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Reporter: LP did a test run. Everything must be ready and perfect.
Reporter: The penises of the F95 stable boys are hot and can't wait to race.
Reporter: Which of the F95 boys will be the first to touch themselves? Who will publish the first photo? These are the great dilemmas of life.
Reporter: What will happen? Will Sophia finally get laid? Guys, stay with us and don't change the channel: you will know soon.

f1-gp-germania-2016-partenza-1024x683.jpg

awamman

Sep 16, 2023
Reporter: LP did a test run. Everything must be ready and perfect.
Reporter: The penises of the F95 stable boys are hot and can't wait to race.
Reporter: Which of the F95 boys will be the first to touch themselves? Who will publish the first photo? These are the great dilemmas of life.
Reporter: What will happen? Will Sophia finally get laid? Guys, stay with us and don't change the channel: you will know soon.

View attachment 3584732
Just someone will need to Hero the F up fast!

abram1

May 24, 2020
Developer said that, and i trust him)
US_$20_Series_2006_Reverse.jpg
We do indeed. He never lied to us, just doesn't tell things how they are.
Like with the update after this one. It'll be the first time when he's gonna re-use literally most of the Sophia/Ellie event without dickheads. Totally unnecessary and could've been done within 0.200 by adding 50-100 additional renders, thus making a split point right after that panty sniffing scene. He could've started working on 1st side job right away but that's not how it goes.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
it looks the first lesbian event is the Sophie/Patricia on day 14.
That is the likely scenario, but if we used the comment in the Luckycharm8 post.

Quote: "Sophia scissoring Ellie would be considered sex"

Then, this would be the first sexual act.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
In this update Sophia will ride a bike, after 6 months in the next update, Sophia will fall off the bike, after another 6 months in the next update Sophia will go into a coma, then the next updates will tell the story of her waking up from the coma and realizing that Logan abandoned her and her children are married with children, and thus ends AWAM.

cinema: everyone cries.

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
Not all in a single update and not with any Adults. There were multiple updates of slow burn before reaching to a hand job.
Sophia is meeting Tyler for the second time only. Let's see how far L&P will take this.
The only time L&P was fast to lewd stuff was with Dylan Amber which included - groping, hand job and fingering all in a single update.
Like I said would be happy to be proven wrong.
If you think about it in the first meeting itself Tyler grinded her ass and almost fingered Sophia but they were interrupted by Patricia, Tyler is actually the first guy to make progress with Sophia than Aiden/sam/Dylan.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
IN L&P’s MIND

In PD13 a filthy Sophia went at least up to Sophia/Dylan part I. Although this is a huge development for the two of them it is not that catastrophic. Yes, she knows that her son sees her as a woman too. However, in her mind, what she did up to that point is to help him get some confidence when approaching Marie/Christine. So, if after they spend the night separately (Dylan goes to basketball game if Ellie forgave Logan) Sophia shouldn’t feel guilty. She helped her son to gain some confidence (well, not in a manner real mothers do but the mothers of an adult game reality). In her mind Dylan continued the night with his friends (maybe flirting other women “my sweet little boy” Sophia says).

Sophia dismisses (or likes) the other lewd events of the day for specific reasons every time.
- Aiden: She won’t meet him during the weekend. To her whatever she’s done so far is a sacrifice for the sake of her son’s safety. (Dismiss)
- Side job: Nothing serious happens here. She’s just teaching some inexperienced teenagers. (Dismiss)
- Cello lessons: She enjoyed being flirtatious with Sam. The filthy Sophia fingered herself and got painted naked by her secret lover under cover… (rumours say that actually inspired Sophia/Sam legend). (Like)
- At Hairdresser’s: What happened here could be considered an accident. (Dismiss)

Coming to the present day (PD14). Sophia moves on full speed towards lewdness if she didn’t spend the whole night with Dylan (i.e. up until the handjob). She wakes up flirtatious. Opens the door in a teasing mood. Spends some quality time with her daughter (with or without Logan & Tyler).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are one day away from the release. If you really want to enjoy this release I would suggest one of the following solutions:
- Become a Patreon member at the level you have instant access to the game or
- Stay out of this page until the game goes public (2-3 days after the release).

Have a great day you horny people :lepew:

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021
She was fast with Dylan. It all took place on the second evening event. She had no interest in Dylan before the first evening event. L&P crammed a build-up within the first evening event with Sophia/Dylan, then went completely lewd with Dylan on the 2nd event, and the second side job went from 0 to 100 mph on lewdness after meeting one day.

You might want to review that again. Also, look at Sophia/Alyssa and how quickly she got Sophia to ride "Antonio."
I can’t even say it’s crammed for Sophia build up in Dylan event , till Dylan force kissed her in jaccuzzi she’s like no he’s my son and after forcing her she’s suddenly like how long it’s been holding a dick that too young one even it’s her son. If anything both Dylan events show how his love/lust towards his mother reaching threshold and he couldn’t control anymore and make out with her even if a little force is necessary.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes