josebr

Aug 20, 2021
Guys, I'm wondering, how come Patreon didn't ban his account because of mother-son incest, or am I delusional and there's no such rule on Patreon?

Reactions: Miltoncito

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
one of the most disrespectful pictures i have ever seen
View attachment 3633036
the picture is not bad, but if I'm going to fuck this game right now, I would say that we will wait for a long time before anyone else in the game besides Sofia's stupid husband fucks her in her place, her sucker husband, I don't know that this stupid bitch isho and who's going to get pregnant from who knows who... smile? it will be complete bullshit if this stupid bitch gets pregnant from Sam.. it will be complete shit

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
There could have been more, just a kiss, it's his secret girlfriend. Certainly, Sam should have got to feel some ass or something. i do like her new robe by the way.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Still waiting for this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find it particularly piquant that people in this forum post animations that look much better and more natural than the original game.

I think animations should either look like an extention of the renders (like the pics), and keep it simple or go to a completely different level or relaizem.. Recently the animations in the game are sort of in between, not high end enough to look realistic and not simple enough to look like an extention of the renders.

You guys feeling me? Catching my drift? Breaking my wind?
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Morgan12

Jun 1, 2018
maybe the side-job will be included on next update and I think Tyler should habe at least fingered her or sucked that clit. but alas, i just hope Sophia gets preggers by someone other than Liam....option for Sophia to get knocked up.....yes

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Here you have my Filthy + Lesbian "Save" (updated to v0.200).

Edit: Seeing that some people prefer actual saves, here you go. So you have:
  • The pdf guide showing where each save comes from.
  • The set of saves from 0.150.
  • A final save from 0.150 (generated at the end of Page 3 [2,2] #10A2 from the pdf).
  • A set of native saves from the updated version following this path.
The saves have been modified to include this:
  • Switch to Dylan's POV in the yoga event so that the Marie arc remains open.
  • Keep the additional Patricia point from this event (Patricia = 14) so that the scene with Claire at the beauty parlour can be played in its full extent.
  • Open two lines of saves, one with Ellie not forgiving Logan (that means full Sophia + Ellie won't be available in the future according to L&P but at the same time full Dylan + Ellie is open) and the other with Ellie forgiving Logan (Sophia + Ellie open and Dylan + Ellie closed). For the first one, the line of saves reaches v0.195, including Christine's party, while for the second, the last save is up to v0.200 (Sophia/Dylan's date instead of Christine's party).

Regards
hello sorry but I am not sure what I have to do to see the scene from version 0.200. In my saves I have the scene in the jacuzzi between Dylan and Sofia and the scene of Dylan with Ellie and her friends. Unfortunately I'm not English speaking so I didn't really understand the instructions I read, should I use these saves?
Thanks

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
maybe the side-job will be included on next update and I think Tyler should habe at least fingered her or sucked that clit. but alas, i just hope Sophia gets preggers by someone other than Liam....option for Sophia to get knocked up.....yes
Sorry to disappoint you but the next update is different to the previous one in the scene where Logan and Tyler appeared. This time Ellie & Sophia will be all alone and maybe Ellie will leak Sophia’s pussy. The rest of the event is exactly the same with no changes at all.

Furthermore, meeting Vicky will be a separate event, before the side jobs, will be part of the lesbian route with some hetero teasing (DeShawn, Vicky’s bf, might be there as well).

To get to the point where Sophia gets accidentally pregnant by someone else I’m afraid you’ll have to wait many years… According to what has been already shared and included in AWAM’s almanac Sophia will be really cheating her husband for the first time on PD19. We currently are in PD14 (the beginning) and with the most optimistic predictions we may get there in 6 years from now… most realistic ones 10-12 years from now.

This is a game of patience… we have to wait a long, long time for a decent sex event…

3.20 star(s) 460 Votes