Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hey!

I couldn't leave our boy Andre hanging after Aiden got his vid... so I made one for him too... :devilish:

I tried doing an idea a friend of mine suggested, a camera filming them, but it didn't turned out so cool... I will try to learn how to do it properly for a next, if there is one haha

Also, I know there is a bit of clipping... I noticed only when I was editing and I'm not rerendering this(it took a whole ass WEEKEND on my PC :eek:), so sorry for those who are perfectionists about this kind of thing... :/

Enjoy! ;)

:giggle:

hey kthulu, thanks for renewing the aiden video link. if you still have the andre version, please repost it as well. explanation: saved both links to Gdrive in notepad, accessed today but andres' link didn't work. trawled through your past messages and got the aiden link, which you re-edited in this thread. andre's didn't work. anyway, will save the vids this time.

thank you very much again, for providing grade A faptainment.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmazingHermit

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
hey kthulu, thanks for renewing the aiden video link. if you still have the andre version, please repost it as well. explanation: saved both links to Gdrive in notepad, accessed today but andres' link didn't work. trawled through your past messages and got the aiden link, which you re-edited in this thread. andre's didn't work. anyway, will save the vids this time.

thank you very much again, for providing grade A faptainment.
Hey! Thanks!

I've updated the link in the post :D

Here it is:

see ya :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes