Fan Art A Mother's Love: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Haven Park, the park where he runs into her when she jogs with a hoodie on and he helps her...
JoggingLady4.jpg

Haven Park
or

Reactions: petale69

Facler

Jul 30, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the dress that Nicole wore to the Steakhouse? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Nicole is so hot. Everything about her model is gorgeous, even the glasses which are such a nice touch as she's not a working woman. They give an air of sophistication to a housewife that otherwise would be missing, and emphasizes how much the MC is playing above his own level when it comes to hotness.

Reactions: arisenz

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Has anyone figured out the asset for John Heavens yet? His hair is easy, it's Armani Hair which I think comes stalk with Genesis 3 and 8. I've seen a similar character used in the College Kings game as "Sebastian".

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
He almost looks like the Joker lol
LOL, yeah, he does.

I think I MIGHT have figured out who he is... I think the following character comes close, with some adjustments, hard to say, certainly looks like it. I plan to browse a few more characters to be sure.

It's definitely the "Sebastian" character from College Kings.

hanler-for-genesis-8-male-00-main-daz3d.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Has anyone figured out the asset for John Heavens yet? His hair is easy, it's Armani Hair which I think comes stalk with Genesis 3 and 8. I've seen a similar character used in the College Kings game as "Sebastian".
Can you link the hair mate.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Can you link the hair mate.
The hair is called "Armani Hair" and you probably already have it. It is the default male hair that comes with Genesis 3 and 8. It doesn't show up in "My Library" where we usually check, but you can just go to the folder just below "My Library" that says "My Daz 3D Library" and look under the Genesis 8 male section.... here...
Screenshot 2022-03-24 035239.jpg
Remember, this is NOT under the normal "My Library" section, but below it (a spot I almost never look at)

You can also select it from using the Smart content and selecting the Genesis 8 Starter essentials, Hair and short.
Screenshot 2022-03-24 035327.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The hair is called "Armani Hair" and you probably already have it. It is the default male hair that comes with Genesis 3 and 8. It doesn't show up in "My Library" where we usually check, but you can just go to the folder just below "My Library" that says "My Daz 3D Library" and look under the Genesis 8 male section.... here...
View attachment 1719539
Remember, this is NOT under the normal "My Library" section, but below it (a spot I almost never look at)

You can also select it from using the Smart content and selecting the Genesis 8 Starter essentials, Hair and short.
View attachment 1719541
Cool i have downloaded that many hairstyles i tend to forget about the original ones lol.