[S>Artist 2D] Paid 2D Artist, Freelance, Character designer, backgrounds : Commissions Open(Look for work too)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HFlaxede

Aug 9, 2021
Hi ! My name is Flaxede or just Flax if you prefer. I am a French artist who has been drawing for around 4 years now. I share with you what I am able to offer, I am currently perfecting my style so it will continue to evolve over time.

Skills :

- Lineart
- Half-body
- Full-body
- Portrait
- Illustrations
- Coloring
- NSFW and SFW content

You can contact me on Discord this is where I am the most of the time : Flaxede
I'm also in research of work, in long term, or short term as you want.

Prices :

We can negociate about the price in private, if you want something over the long term.

Payment : Paypal and in Euro please

Lineart : 20 $

Portrait(Face only) : 25 $

Base color :
- Portrait : 35 $
- Half body : 40 $
- Full body : 50 $

Background only : 45$

Characters + background : 80-100 $

I repeat, we can negotiate prices.

I'm working till 4-5 PM for my work who is actually a game on f95 zone, so I'm gonna be available after this if you want to talk about your project. Here's some examples of my work :

Date ann park.jpg evelyn_wick.jpg adriana_blowjob.jpg doggy_tan_m.png threesome_f_tan.jpg kneeling_blowjob_tan_m.png Cafet.jpg

I'm happy to share my work here and I hope you'll find it interesting. It will continue to evolve over time as I strive to improve my skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: PinkBrushArt

HFlaxede

Aug 9, 2021
Hello, here are some new artworks that I have done recently, I have included portraits if you are wondering what they look like. I've done a lot more, but can't share to you for the moment :D

OC presentation copy.jpg Oc blowjob.jpg catgirl presentation.jpg cowgirl presentation.jpg wolf presentation.jpg christmas_female_fair_sex.png Diane portrait rework 256.jpg edward rework 256.jpg eva rework.jpg maki rework.jpg thomas rework.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote