• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
The Lady Just Become an Adult, Pure Dumb Girl, "MINI" Saw Her Zookeeper Older Brother and His Girlfriend and Want to Be a Zookeeper.
Work Hard On Aquarium Just Opened, But Guests are Few.
Aquarium's Manager Who Maniac For Bestiality Cheat MINI For "Female Zookeeper's Mission Is Record a Bestiality Mating Video With Marine Animals and Increase The Revenue", and MINI Trust It.
First She Doesn't Like a Mating With Animals, But During The Aquarium Get Expand and Can Mating With New More Animals, But MINI Like To Have Mate With Animals and Get Fall Into the Sea Called "Female's Pleasure", and Can't Bear Without Have Mate With Marine Animals.
Guide Marine Animals to the Guests, Do Animal Show, And Make Happy Time With Kind People!
Thread Updated: 2024-05-07
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Morning Explosion -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Requested and shared by marcoaustralia
-------------------------
Zookeeper Mission!2 [v1.0.4] [Morning Explosion] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [380 MB]
- - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.

Last edited:

marcoaustralia

Feb 8, 2020
I opened the game to check, since I couldn't tell whether you were actually answering my question or just telling a joke

in-game it's as bad as the description, the synopsis should be changed to "English (MTL)"

I'm not playing this garbage
i like the art, but good god it's easier to understand hieroglyphics than this translation

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I opened the game to check, since I couldn't tell whether you were actually answering my question or just telling a joke

in-game it's as bad as the description, the synopsis should be changed to "English (MTL)"

I suspected as much. Oh well, maybe someone will make an actual good translation at some point, just like with their previous game "hunic girl".

Dave Drivendoor

Oct 28, 2023
The art of the game is funny and the author seems to be very dedicated to the game, but why does each character have a letter on their neck?
(This made me laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
:LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: johnathandarkly

LLz

Feb 2, 2018

Pretty sure it's just bad translation rather than MTL. (spelling errors, inconsistent all caps, etc) :p

Reactions: flannan

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
So this time Aquarium... well glad previous MC have BF, I thought she end up with elephant or something

Reactions: awang12

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Pretty sure it's just bad translation rather than MTL. (spelling errors, inconsistent all caps, etc) :p
No, it's actually the real shit. Just try it, I have to make a real effort to keep up with this... "translation", I guess, and I shouldn't be doing that with a game made for fapping.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes