HTML XXX CASES [v0.03] [root]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2.jpg

Overview:
Short stories from the Crucial Investigation universe.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-10
Release Date: 2024-05-10
Developer: root -
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Other Games: Crucial Investigation - Candy's Legacy - Young Natasha
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

1.jpg 0.jpg 01.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 26, 2020
Nice thread protector, and she has the raised sights to go with it.
Also, fifth picture, finger is off the trigger because she hasn't acquired a target yet.

Nice to see someone getting stuff right.

Reactions: MBabylon and root

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Most people would get tired of shoveling shit for a living.

Not this dev.
Also, fifth picture, finger is off the trigger because she hasn't acquired a target yet.

Wrong! Her finger's crooked as if on the trigger, just piss poor hand positioning.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
XXXCases-0.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Oh, it's that guy again.​

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016

Trigger discipline is holding your finger straight along the length of the gun, not crooking it under the guard in the same way you'd rest it on the trigger, it's also weird that you're ignoring the completely nonsensical way the gun's being held.

It's pretty obvious the gun's just misaligned.

Sep 26, 2020
Trigger discipline is holding your finger straight along the length of the gun, not crooking it under the guard in the same way you'd rest it on the trigger, it's also weird that you're ignoring the completely nonsensical way the gun's being held.

It's pretty obvious the gun's just misaligned.
I just checked by mimicking that pose with mine, and it's fine. Obviously not the same model. Different hands fit different grips in different ways. Maybe her hands naturally sit too low for her to put a finger above the guard and the guard's too long for her to put a finger against the front end. Whatever works for her is fine.

Now, if you want to agree with me that something in that picture is terrible awkward, take a look at the size of her face relative to her shoulders and rib-cage!

Compare:

1715389804362.png 1715389836030.png 1715389897552.png 1715390027769.png

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I just checked by mimicking that pose with mine, and it's fine. Obviously not the same model. Different hands fit different grips in different ways. Maybe her hands naturally sit too low for her to put a finger above the guard and the guard's too long for her to put a finger against the front end. Whatever works for her is fine.

Now, if you want to agree with me that something in that picture is terrible awkward, take a look at the size of her face relative to her shoulders and rib-cage!
If you think loosely cradling a gun in your hands, crooked no less, is "fine", then I really don't know where to begin educating you in how to actually hold a gun.

And you don't crook your finger under the guard even if you can't "reach" above it, put your finger on the grip like an actual human being would. (Why are you even using a gun that's too big to hold properly?)

No matter how you slice it, it's obviously just a bad render and misaligned gun.

I don't have anything to say about the model's design, it's a prebuilt Daz asset that we've seen countless times before.

Last edited:

lv3175

Mar 3, 2018
Good lord in the fifth picture it looks like shes about to off herself the way the gun barrel is tilted in towards her head!