Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
What if to avoid any further delays he releases small update with 300-400 renders and takes another month to for next 400 renders?
That was promised for EP13 (after the delays)... The previous part of this EP was release over 3 months ago. And even EP13 was initially planned for october or november. So it would be "business as usual" if he release the end of 13, and then there would be "IRL happenings" for another few months.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
So there's more like 3 months without a single update. At that time he made more than 60k? There are many devs that doesnt make even 1/10 of what he does and still makes better job at actually releasing updates. That's ridiculous, that ppl still pays him for nothing.

Apr 30, 2023
This dude is a scammer FR. He was making 17k only on Patreon when he had the revenue open to see, don't know how much is he doing now. But probably 20k. And he's supposedly the only dev, with this fucking money the month he could easily hire people to develop the game faster and still would be earning quite the money. He's just shitting on his Patrons foreheads... And they love it...
I am not a Patreon expert but doesn't patreon uses taxes from it's creators?? also the number that you said BD is making is way to high in my opinion and the reaso is that many of BD's supporters have stopped supporting him and not without reason .. And from the actual paying supporters are still paying and what is the actual sum of money that any dev who uses patreon gets

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
if those are his numbers, damn. kinda sucks to see a lazy mofo like this guy making that much when much better devs who give more frequent and quality updates struggle due to lack of exposure i guess.

Reactions: Ptah
Jun 26, 2023
Until people stop paying him money to do what little work he does, then he will never stop.

If all I had to do was fuck around for months on end and still get thousands of dollars, and when I do finally release content and people praise me.....yeah, that would be a tough sell to get him NOT to keep this behavior up.

Only and only when he gets hit hard where it hurts (in the bank account) will he start to work harder, put out more content, better content on a semi regular schedule. Till then, we be waiting for him to drop content when ever the fuck he feels like it.

With then NBA and NHL playoffs still on going....yeah, I would bet he will post after those are done. I don't even know if he watches those sports, but the length of time he takes, I fully believe he will put those games ahead of his own.

talonx4

May 16, 2019
All the incest girls, and for some reason Yuki, have a "blueberrypie" tag, all other girls have a "creampie" tag.
You guys missed this one. It's going to be used for who can get pregnant in about 496 updates from now. Yuki will not be able to be impregnated by the MC.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Until people stop paying him money to do what little work he does, then he will never stop.

If all I had to do was fuck around for months on end and still get thousands of dollars, and when I do finally release content and people praise me.....yeah, that would be a tough sell to get him NOT to keep this behavior up.

Only and only when he gets hit hard where it hurts (in the bank account) will he start to work harder, put out more content, better content on a semi regular schedule. Till then, we be waiting for him to drop content when ever the fuck he feels like it.

With then NBA and NHL playoffs still on going....yeah, I would bet he will post after those are done. I don't even know if he watches those sports, but the length of time he takes, I fully believe he will put those games ahead of his own.
If he gets a massive drop in subs, it is nearly as likely he just stops the project, rather than work on fixing his production issues.

Jun 26, 2023
If he gets a massive drop in subs, it is nearly as likely he just stops the project, rather than work on fixing his production issues.
That is also a very possible course of action. If he has been smart with his money and say didn't spend the far majority of it then even if he did abandon the game, he would be pretty safe money wise for quite a while.

Reactions: hic86

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
That is also a very possible course of action. If he has been smart with his money and say didn't spend the far majority of it then even if he did abandon the game, he would be pretty safe money wise for quite a while.
from one of his comments (dev reports) he stated he was going to "unpause" his pledges since he needed money....
I wouldnt be surprised if he went crazy with the money he had saved up and he had to "unpause" because he isnt good with his time or money

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
from one of his comments (dev reports) he stated he was going to "unpause" his pledges since he needed money....
I wouldnt be surprised if he went crazy with the money he had saved up and he had to "unpause" because he isnt good with his time or money
I'm inclined to agree, and it'd likely be easier for him to find a new revenue stream, rather than try to redeem himself with scorned fans, or to try and find new ones. If he went back to attempting a VN, it'd likely be easier to remake himself and relaunch in hopes to get the same attention as he did as BD and get back to making stacks of cash.

It is also entirely possible that he is lying, and still has a comfortable safety net of cash (whether it be actual cash in an account, or investments/whatever), and just wants to try and keep milking people. He doesn't necessarily have the best track record on honesty, so it is almost entirely speculation.

Taylan13

Feb 27, 2022
Well I've been away for a while since about March, the last time I came to this thread the developer was whining about being stuck on chapter 13, is there anything new?

Reactions: hic86

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Well I've been away for a while since about March, the last time I came to this thread the developer was whining about being stuck on chapter 13, is there anything new?
Just some fresh excuses as to why it isn't done yet, they're kinda mid tbh.

Reactions: tslojr
3.70 star(s) 637 Votes