Dickbutttt

Jun 12, 2020
That game looks amazing, however, the starting girlfriend who is actually really cute and is one of the best characters from what I've heard, has gauges unfortunately. Gauges are a big turnoff for me, and I wouldn't wanna dump her so it's kind of a dilemma for me. Luckily, the dev said that in the future it's possible that an opportunity might arise for her to get them removed. I freaking hope so, I would love to play the game if that happens.

Definitely more interesting than this game has been in a long time, hopefully that game becomes bigger and overtakes this. Maybe then BD would get his head out of his ass? I doubt it but who knows.
IMO, some girls can really pull it off some really can't. It depends with me.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Sucks for you that they don't like your game that much. :cry::p
well for once his game is alot better than this one at least his ethics are not in tha case of bd and bd didnt have all those patron from the start and he had help from the ppl alot ,bcs his whinning,and dont forget he bggins this in a time where avns wherent os much,and covid help him alot too,....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Grif1001 and tslojr

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
A week or two ago, I came in here to see what people were saying about the game and get a pulse on the dev's release cycle. I asked and it was answered, but I still remained somewhat hopeful having just finished the game.

I get it now.

This dude is living in his own fucking VN with the amount of random shit that happens to him to cause release delays. Maybe he needs to roll back and select a different option so his relatives don't get hit with a car in a parking lot or something.
He's really having no more a hard time than anyone else out there, he's just using it as a reason why he's getting paid to do nothing for weeks at a time.

for the rest of us lowly beings out there these excuses wouldn't fly with our bosses. You try this crap and they would be like " oh yeah buddy well my (insert family member here) has the big C and I got shingles, and a list of other problems I'll tell you to one up you in a contest of whose life sucks more."

The Patreon dev life is truly the most laid back life there is.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Lol i guess , that guy could not even last a month , without going back to his usual bullshit . Well time to try out that ignore button , as mentioned earlier . Some people tend to stick to their words and claims

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Wtf are you even saying, maybe you should see what I was replying to and learn to understand context. I was talking about being turned off by gauges.
by your standars you being turn off by anything at this moment if you dont even think there is one single gauge you like......

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
by your standars you being turn off by anything at this moment if you dont even think there is one single gauge you like......
My guy.... How high are you right now? The vast majority of what you put are certainly words, but they don't make any sense...

Just for your own reference, SlapE was talking about gauges for body modifications.... specifically stretching the earlobe. It's an entirely subjective thing as to whether you like it or not (or indifferent about it). If you still don't know what that means, go back 1 page (3123), at the very bottom of the page is an image that will show you what it is.

Last edited:

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
I get the feeling shamtiiomi is using a machine translator and thinks all these mentions of gauges are referring to standards...

3.70 star(s) 638 Votes