robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well..since the game's actual timeframe has been a bout a week since mc got to WVM..maybe a tad bit longer, i think the girls showing signs of pregnancy won't come until the year 3000..by then we will all be long ded..but it seems Brainded the zombie will still be changing his update schedule for many millenia to come...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
That's only Season 1, which is being retconned. Season 2 already explicitly labels the days at 30+, so it's over a month.
Damn, the dude smashed all them chicks, found his long-lost sister and mother and got his girlfriend on board with being cuckqueaned, met a princess, ninja, and the female Aluminati, and got at least 2 women significantly pregnant in 30 days? Bruh, MC is speed-running life.

ThatGregGuy

Aug 23, 2021
Damn, the dude smashed all them chicks, found his long-lost sister and mother and got his girlfriend on board with being cuckqueaned, met a princess, ninja, and the female Aluminati, and got at least 2 women significantly pregnant in 30 days? Bruh, MC is speed-running life.
Fictional characters certainly have greater advantages over us real life folks...

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
So I see the 52 weekly updates didn't last long lol. Did some other horrible event happen in BD's life? Or has he just decided to throw that out the window and release whenever he wants. After all this is just a hobby for him. I cant believe he still has patreon supporters. Most people like seeing something back when throwing money at something. It got to be nice to have the kind of money you can throw at BD to support him, so he never has to work a day in his life and just mess with his hobby whenever he feels like it.

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
That's only Season 1, which is being retconned. Season 2 already explicitly labels the days at 30+, so it's over a month.
Weirdest part of that is I feel like days in season 2 are even longer in scenes and renders than they were in the original 7 days
And that was supposed to be way too much for each day leading to the retrofit timeline

So ... not sure the timeline is any better or ever will be

That being said, I am not complaining. This is like so far back-burner the stove is in another city from mine. I just peek for an update and move along.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Nice eyes!
But an incredibly shy and timid cheerleader? That's... Um... Unusual...

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Nice eyes!
But an incredibly shy and timid cheerleader? That's... Um... Unusual...
She's not the only shy one on the team, either. Natalie joins the team for the MC, but then struggles with the performance bit at first. That said, they're both the type to fight people (although I don't know if Emiko's dust up will still be in the S1 rework).

Reactions: CircaAD

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
I don't think it's a big update, a big update would be,

something around 2000 renders
Lmao the full game up to this point is like 9000 renders. How many renders can you make in a day? Hint: It takes more than pressing the PrintScreen button. He has to craft locations, position everything correctly and that's just stills. Animations take even more work to get them smooth. Just appreciate he's making it and that you can enjoy it for free.

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
Lmao the full game up to this point is like 9000 renders. How many renders can you make in a day? Hint: It takes more than pressing the PrintScreen button. He has to craft locations, position everything correctly and that's just stills. Animations take even more work to get them smooth. Just appreciate he's making it and that you can enjoy it for free.
Have I ever complained about something?I simply responded that large updates are around 2000 renders,the update is neither short nor long, but normal apparently 751 renders.

Reactions: tslojr
3.70 star(s) 636 Votes