Where do i post my adult game?

Apr 1, 2020
So i just made a patreon and im planning in releasing chpter 1 of the game in a couple of weeks. And i wanna ask where and how do i post a downloadable version of my game on the internet? That way i can give patrons early access to it. (Its a ren'py game)

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Send a message to an uploader with your game's link, and other required information. Check the latest updates page to find out the format of a gaming thread.

Reactions: Visibly Malding

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I would suggest uploading to mega you get 50 gig free storage and a 5gig download allowance for free if you set up a free account. Just use a throw away email account.to set it up .Upload the game and post a link on your patreon .Just make sure you give the file an innocuous name as mega pretty tight as far as tos goes if you are thinking of posting here Game request forum is were it should go. Please make sure you follow requesting rules Click Here and an uploader will pick it up . Welcome to the forum and wishing you all the best with your game

Last edited:
Reactions: Visibly Malding

bltri22012019

Jan 17, 2020
Hey guys,I want to crave some opinion and more information about game Home Mate( ).
I just download this game but I can't install it.I want to post that prolem and make topic to discuss.Can you help me,pls!?

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The answer is probably here

In Future could you please start your own thread in this case in the trouble shooting forum , Rather than hijack another thread.

This will help keep the forum clean and enable people with a similar problem find answers with a quick search

Thank you for your co operation

Last edited: