• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine What would you like to see in a voyeuristic game?

Shikanami

Mar 11, 2024
Hello everyone! How are you doing?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on something please. Have you ever thought about having a good and complete voyeurism game? I'm not talking about just any old game, but one that's complete and advanced enough to allow players to enjoy playing the voyeur like they want. For example, imagine NPCs having a personal life cycle. Players could use techniques such as binoculars, telescopes, cameras and spying like they want. It could be a fairly complete 3D first-person game. What do you think? I'd love to hear your ideas!

I have a feeling that voyeuristic games are pretty rare, and I'm curious if this is because there isn't enough content or if people aren't interested in this type of game. What do you think?

Thanks in advance and take care!

RottenPuddin

Dec 7, 2022
I'd love to play a 3D game focused on voyeur that was truly a sandbox. Unfortunately, it appears harem VNs is the stuff people want the most, so there's no financial incentive to create such a complex game. I mean, why create a complex game when a renpy game with renders from DAZ would bring more money anyway?

Reactions: eyesgoneblind

Shikanami

Mar 11, 2024
Thank you for your answer. Um... I know what you mean, it's true that it's difficult to take the plunge in these conditions. But aren't there more people like us out there looking for a game like this?
I agree that the financial aspect is an essential pillar of game development, but if someone takes the plunge and manages to find enough people on Patreon, for example, to be able to work on it full time, then maybe it can be done?

The question is whether there are enough players who would be willing and able to support a creator to see a game like this through to the end... But it would be great! Personally, I'm currently training to make my own game (in my spare time) and I'm reluctant to try something like this, even though it's complex, but I can't see if there are enough players interested.