What game has the most content?

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Preferably not including pure text games.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia has 1.6G of pictures, with tens if not hundred sex scenes.
Queen Opala requires a hard play with grinding and exploring to open all additional pictures.
A Spell for All has tens of short sex scenes.
TiTS and Corruption of Champions are mostly text based but also huge.
Slave Maker has lots of additional content, exceeding few GB.
It would be better if you mentioned the genre you like

Reactions: jande21

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Roundscape Adorevia has 1.6G of pictures, with tens if not hundred sex scenes.
Queen Opala requires a hard play with grinding and exploring to open all additional pictures.
A Spell for All has tens of short sex scenes.
TiTS and Corruption of Champions are mostly text based but also huge.
Slave Maker has lots of additional content, exceeding few GB.
It would be better if you mentioned the genre you like
I don't mind what genre it is, as long as it's not completely text based.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
On the top of my head, these game have alot or quite the amount of content.

Have quite the amount of content for a Japanese game. There is a second game but it have a good amount but not alot compare to the first game. Im still waiting on the update.....

or
Watch out for Scat in those games. Other than that both have good amount of content

or

Beware of NTR. (some user might or might like it)

Completed and quite a long game but it have alot of content as of .9d release. I haven't play the release yet.

Not completed and it at Day 17 so far for the pirated release, yet but alot content. If you can, check out the gallery or replay room and you can see why.

Another Japanese game with alot of content and ending. Some enemy might fornicate with her during battle.

Again Another Japanese game with alot of content and ending. Some enemy might fornicate with her during battle.

The group Circle Kame game have alot of content. Beware some of there game are still in japanese kanjii. Also NTR is optional (just dont touch it).

Another japanese game with good amount of content. If loli is not your cup of tea. Then his previous game should be your cup of tea. Most of Shoku have good amount of content.

OneOne1 Game have good amount of content and battle fornication. But His previous work can be off putting but overall good amount of content. Also his previous is mostly in japanese and not in steam. There should be guide somewhere in the internet. (maybe)

This Scalegarden game and his fire and iron? have good content but alot compare to mention above. It still worthy of wasting time also it have bouncy boobs (if you are into it). lol

Ota Guchi Field series have good amount of content and various ending too. Most of the series games are translated (i could be wrong).

Acerola game have great amount of content especially in this series and there is guides to his games floating around. This game and KANADE and the Ecchi Worklife is entirely NTR. Both are fully translated but his previous is not.

Another game with good amount of content. I think the creator is still updating this game so there is more content coming in the near future.

Lilitales have great amount of content but it is not post in this site, yet. There is a translation for this game but the tranlation only 90% finished (i could be wrong)
Good luck....

Last edited: