Western-style comic that was already on f95?

GTX9800

Aug 8, 2016
I'm 100% sure that I downloaded a western-style comic from f95 (art similar to this one: ) which involved girls in various professions getting "training". It was in color and featured two volumes in the .cbr format. The language is English. Every volume featured various girls. The first girl in volume 1 is a nurse who visited an older man in his house. The man is (if I recall correctly) a member of some club for rich and powerful men. In one volume, there was a girl who wanted to work in a library but was late for her first day at work and got disciplined by the female "boss" of the library and later by other man. Many of the stories feature a bald butler. One story is about a married couple, the man is tall, good looking, ... but has a small penis. The before mentioned butler takes care of his wife. The last story of volume 2 features lesbian sex if I recall correctly. Any help is appreciated.

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
It's called Royal Gentlemen Club. I don't have a download link tho I'm sure I got them from here. If you can't find them anymore I'll upload them for you.

Reactions: GTX9800

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'm going to assume it was uploaded by the guy who took his ball and went home (he deleted all of his threads himself and stopped coming here because he posted non-adult comics, which were deleted by the mods).

Reactions: GTX9800