RPGM Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToNicest-0.4Alpha2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Tried it but the beginning is sucha buggy mess that its hard for me to continue .... walls or any kind of boundaries are none exisatant except doors ... there is no interactivity even when characters show the talk options most of the time nothing happens ...

Time does not advance when actions are taken ... likeyo go to class but the game still remains at morning etc.
When trying to talk to Lucyin the first day in the cafeteria in school the in conversation triggered the text is as if we were in her room at home ... there is no even hint of what to do next I just had to runn around the bugged maps to hopefully trigger something ...

Reactions: MAD6999
Feb 2, 2024
Tried it but the beginning is sucha buggy mess that its hard for me to continue .... walls or any kind of boundaries are none exisatant except doors ... there is no interactivity even when characters show the talk options most of the time nothing happens ...

Time does not advance when actions are taken ... likeyo go to class but the game still remains at morning etc.
When trying to talk to Lucyin the first day in the cafeteria in school the in conversation triggered the text is as if we were in her room at home ... there is no even hint of what to do next I just had to runn around the bugged maps to hopefully trigger something ...
Press Q to advance time.
Next is the arcade where you meet Lucy.
Trust me she's there at the mall.
The Arcade is in a dark room.

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
Was following the new Chuck(Lucy) route following the guide and during one of the last steps the Chad route final CGs popped and now I can't progress anymore. Was that it? Or was that a bug because it wasn't a pov shot from Chuck at all.

l3LUE_SKULL

Feb 17, 2020
I really did Try but Man is this Game Broken

Don´t get me Wrong, I like those Games, but the fact you Break the Game so easily that you Facepalm your Face harder than watching Cringe TikTok Videos says it all,... at least to me,...

I few Things that makes this Game Unplayable:
  • You can only Develop Time In your Room no where else (This Sucks),...
  • Characters need to be meet at certain Locations, but still are shown in there default Location, so what do you need to do now, talk to them or meet them,...
  • Charakter says you need to talk to a specific Charakter (The Charakter isn´t shown in your Phone) so who is this Character now,...
  • When you go to the School you can instantly break the Game by walking trough a Door an then get out of Bounce,...
  • When you Visit the Club, there isn't an Exit so you can´t leave,...
  • Peeping trough the Keyhole in Shower isn´t smooth, but more like a 3fps Game Mechanic,...
Overall a Pretty Good alpha
But please let me know when the Beta is out so I can play ist normally, without Game Breaking Mechanics

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
Make some updates that are just a gallery and no gameplay, then release an update which removes the gallery and adds broken gameplay, and casually hint you're abandoning the game? Did I get this right?

Amazing.
Unfortunately, he's the lazy ambitious type of person. Released an update with barely any images to it's name.

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
I hope this isn't going to be a week of fun and than waiting a month or 3 for 20 minutes of new fun for the next 3 years

Jul 1, 2023
f95 commenters try not to act like spoiled 13 year olds who also happen to have extra chromosomes (difficulty impossible)

• game was always a slow-development game, stated since creation. Dev is prioritizing his other 2 games first.
  • Patreon banned the content, its just on hold now, instead of slow development, until other projects are done

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
f95 commenters try not to act like spoiled 13 year olds who also happen to have extra chromosomes (difficulty impossible)

• game was always a slow-development game, stated since creation. Dev is prioritizing his other 2 games first.
  • Patreon banned the content, its just on hold now, instead of slow development, until other projects are done
what other projects if i mayask?

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes