Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
oh this is kinda my type of game. im not a fan of the pissing scene going off of the preview images, but with how hard it is to find some yuri, i gotta take what i can get.

Reactions: Bigja

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
oh this is kinda my type of game. im not a fan of the pissing scene going off of the preview images, but with how hard it is to find some yuri, i gotta take what i can get.
You can disable it, but... well, you can still tell what it's supposed to be when you get there. Overall though it wasn't too bad for me, personally.

Oct 26, 2017
Avoidable in most stages (off the top of my head, only the bar and the final battle should have it, and that's only if you let "Ivilla" get to LV2+ attacks). You can outright forbid "her" from using those attacks by flipping a switch as well in addition to just using the filter - it'll be a generic attack instead. Also, 50 heat points are needed by the time the combo attempts to turn into that kind of stuff.

Played VV EXtasy a lot more than the older VV so I might be off on some terms and mechanics there.

Oct 26, 2017
>no sex content
>literally has girl pissing on you in one of the sreenshots

hmmm... you sure about that?
The game itself is R-15 (ecchi) on DLsite. The no sexual content tag here (probably) means no actual sex, just paraphilia (fetishes).

Ivilla (I hate that romanization but Gekkamon never actually specified if they preferred Ivilla or Aivira and used a machine translation anyway - the latter makes more sense in regards to the plot and backstory, especially once "she" decides to get an alias) also "farts" on Valcute with poison gas.

It's also technically censored but there's no nudity in Valcute Versus, only in Valcute Versus EXtasy.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote