Tool Unity UniversalUnityDemosaics v1.4.5.0

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hello Kumarin-chan, Recently I'm trying to uncensor Object Control, your tool only works partly(part of censorship is removed), since the dev applied censorship twice - another one is baked into texture.
By previous posts it seems to be removable as well, but offered mega links are all down, could you please look into it and see whether it could be removed?
Thanks in advance!
Object Control... It's very complicated to censor.
I remember https://f95zone.to/threads/object-control-final-mico.97764/ has uncensored.

Object Control. There are 3 censorship.
  1. Textures are baked - in demo version, It was uncensored. so people keeps those files and edit censored textures with those. I used texture_replace plugin to solve it.
  2. Pixelation - use this plugin. set FilterStrings = pixelate only.
  3. censorship in code - It's needed edit Assembly-CSharp.dll file. so I made it as plugin.

All works at . I was not post this files 'cause uncensored data was uploaded already.
texture_replacer is used v1.0.0.3. 'cause... haa.. It takes long texts to explain..
In conclusion, the latest version, v1.0.2.1, also has inherent problems. When making MD5, the similarity was compared less accurately, so with the latest version, 5 files are duplicated. (The same MD5 value is out)

I think I need to fix texture_replacer again. I'm having a problem with this game...

Reactions: Courier_Young

Fra_

Dec 22, 2021
You're using ReiPatcher. BepInEx is not work with ReiPatcher.
First, remove the ReiPatcher or get original game. If want remove it, refer this post.
Install BepInEx, plugin. It will works.

At the translate file(_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt), add below lines.
r:^<size\=11>【累計プレイ時間】\n(?<time_i>[0-9:]+)</size>\n$=<size\=11>[Total Played]\n${time_i}</size>\n
sr:^<size\\\=11>【(?<str>[^】]{2,12})】\\n(?<num_i>[0-9]+) (?:回|times)<\/size>\\n$=<size\=11>【${str}】\n${num_i} times</size>\n
I already did all the initial steps, I stayed in the part to install BepInEx and the plugin where I install it and in which file I put it and about the autotranslation I did not understand well
If you can send me the file done please :c

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Tried on this game and it didn't work

Any idea how to make it work?
Use this.
This is plugin of BepInEx. It needed install of BepInEx.
If you're using ReiPatcher, remove it. or it won't works.
Game path must has no multi-bytes characters.(It's BepInEx's bug(?)) (ex. "c:\게임\neruko2\", BepInEx is not work on)

Reactions: naom.nilsson

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Use this.
Game path must has no multi-bytes characters.(It's BepInEx's bug(?)) (ex. "c:\게임\neruko2\", BepInEx is not work on)
May I ask what's the main difference between this and your UniversalUnityDemosaics 1.4.3.0, and why this works and UUD, does not?
Should we have this saved as an alternative for UUD (and perhaps try it with games UUD doesn't work with), or it's just and only for SleepingBaby2?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
May I ask what's the main difference between this and your UniversalUnityDemosaics 1.4.3.0, and why this works and UUD, does not?
Should we have this saved as an alternative for UUD (and perhaps try it with games UUD doesn't work with), or it's just and only for SleepingBaby2?
Differents of mine and original UUD are as below.
  • little occupancy of CPU
  • more applicability with games
  • can edit config.

This plugin is custom made just for SleepingBaby2. Used another ways. and made for more occupancy of CPU.

Reactions: Zippix

Asunyan

Jun 23, 2018
As per that contains GPL 3.0 text that is used as base of this plugin, i would like to use my rights to ask for source code. Also, maybe you should obey the rules that bepinex plugins use and put config into ../config instead of creating a mess, documentation is written here:

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
As per that contains GPL 3.0 text that is used as base of this plugin, i would like to use my rights to ask for source code. Also, maybe you should obey the rules that bepinex plugins use and put config into ../config instead of creating a mess, documentation is written here:
OK. There is no matter to open the sources. But sources has dirty-messed up comments with korean. Needed to organize sources.
The config file, As following dev_guide, config file's location is "config" folder. of course, in this case, use the another plugin can easy to edit configs. but I think that when delete plugins, It must easy to delete the config file.
When update next version, I will move the config file to "config" folder.

I plan to make the new uncensor plugin. more compatible, fast and easy. when I got the times.

Reactions: Zippix

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Source is opened at .
Sorry for dirty source and korean comments. I have no time to adds comments with english.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The BepInEx I downloaded from the OP doesn't have a Plugin folder. Am i supposed to create a newfoler and name it Plug-in or am I missing something?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The BepInEx I downloaded from the OP doesn't have a Plugin folder. Am i supposed to create a newfoler and name it Plug-in or am I missing something?
"BepInEx\plugins\" folder is created by BepInEx is Initialized. When you run game once, It will be created. or There are some issue on the initialize BepInEx.(ex. Path issue or something)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
"BepInEx\plugins\" folder is created by BepInEx is Initialized. When you run game once, It will be created. or There are some issue on the initialize BepInEx.(ex. Path issue or something)
I see, that was my bad, I was just looking in the zip folder

naom.nilsson

May 12, 2022
Use this.
Thank you, it did work.