TheCheckeredKing

Sep 14, 2019
after beating the game and the post game

I can say it's pretty fun the game is only grindy till you get the aoe phys attack you just need to check pots for resources and get always get the rings that help you regen mp they are life savors, for the most part the fights are trivial until late game, and then if you have optimized you team you can just one shot all the monsters on the screen turn one

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Is this the "Lose to see the good stuff" kind of game? Because I hate losing on purpose every time...

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1. I hope your system is in Japanese^^.
2. If necessary, use Mtool over it because you can deal with bugs. You don't have to let the translator run over there. Mtool still has its own system in it, which allows you to ignore some bugs without messing up. Exception for serious errors.
3 if necessary, download the original game and put the patch on it and it should work.

The bug at the first start has even been described

When starting the app for the first time, videos may not load under certain circumstances. I think you can proceed if you restart the game.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
1707041299371.png

So I have no problems^^+ Patch in^^

I had played an older version and finished it.
thanks to mtool I was able to work around some bugs^^.
Thanks for the latest version. (y)

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Hm, first impression is meh. 30 of the first 40 minutes is just clicking through text boxes, this includes the sex scenes that go on for far too long, up to the point that they become tedious and boring. I actually began skipping the text during the first sex scene, otherwise it would probably have been 60 minutes until the prologue ends. And the MTL is pretty bad sometimes. I know my English isn't perfect but at least my sentences make sense.

DivineSinner

Apr 24, 2021
There a softlock on joiplay when you enter the 3rd town, does anybody know how to fix it?
VolcanoCity infinite loading joiplay fix idk which one works so heres all
I disabled advanced minimap in plugins.js
Also in joiplay settings i enabled path cache and disabled downscale large bitmap after the map is loaded save the game and revert settings back if the game slower for u
Have fun

Last edited:

star12341

Apr 19, 2020
When I install the "fix/updates" game crashes as soon as it starts "failed to load: img/pictures/Player.png"

What am I doing wrong?

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes