UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I understood. It's the same everywhere, but there is no normal bestiality.
Lol. It's not what the game is based on. There is one scene here that you can skip. I could do more, but only if the plot requires it.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'm missing one chamomile flower. I found the sneaky one in front of the alchemist's house but I have no idea where the last one might be.

Reactions: UBAREFEET

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I'm missing one chamomile flower. I found the sneaky one in front of the alchemist's house but I have no idea where the last one might be.
I'll say more - they fall out randomly(It can be just a flower), if you're unlucky, you can always buy them.

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
I'm stuck after alchemy quest.
- The 2nd floor check stucks after touching the picture in the wall.
- In the cementery at north there's nothing to do, right?
- Also it's impossible to gain gold (15 for pickaxe) which makes it impossible to end the worker's quest

I could only finish the main quest, the tea one, and the collecting wine, sword, and herbs.

Is there any content I'm missing?

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I'm stuck after alchemy quest.
- The 2nd floor check stucks after touching the picture in the wall.
- In the cementery at north there's nothing to do, right?
- Also it's impossible to gain gold (15 for pickaxe) which makes it impossible to end the worker's quest

I could only finish the main quest, the tea one, and the collecting wine, sword, and herbs.

Is there any content I'm missing?
-You're not stuck on the second floor, you just didn't find the passage. one of the lights will open it.
-By and large, yes, unless you can find something that will help you complete one quest for a good ending.
-You don't have to open this passage, it's just a shortcut.

-In this version, there are 14 quests that are displayed in the task log, but these are not all quests.So yes, you missed some.

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
-You're not stuck on the second floor, you just didn't find the passage. one of the lights will open it.
The first scene can be opened by going through red light, but the second one have all the green lights and no one is accessible, I've tried them all.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
The first scene can be opened by going through red light, but the second one have all the green lights and no one is accessible, I've tried them all.
It is not true. They are all green, but one of them (random each time) gives a pass. If you had tried everything, you would have passed.

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Well,good luck with new game!
We'll be wait)
(Таня из йожи сенки?серьёзно? :D)
Thank you so much)

(Мне просто до безумия нравится рисовка этого персонажа))

UBAREFEET

NO TABOO FOR YOU.
Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I know, cause I did it myself... For the second time, only the green ones are lit, this is done specifically to confuse the player. However, there is still a passage.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes