wolfling11

Aug 8, 2021
Can't wait to see you begging for updates again in two weeks even after saying this :ROFLMAO:
Haha nerd is this best insult you could come up with lol and how tf you even come to the conclusion that me shocked at how a character a fallen hard = hating the game

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Hmm, the story seems to be finished already cuz they are fucking raw like rabbits.

ps.: Dont know why the dev isnt doing ntr route first before the corruption route -.-
What do you mean with netorare route? I feel this route is actually the netorare one, the stealing is pretty much confirmed.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
It is now clear that the company is looking for maximum profit, there is no gang bang guys, nor black cock, it is clear that you do not know the products of this company, only two ways, either with Zack and leave Fenix permanently, or Fenix the weak accept everything so as not to lose Sofia, when Company creates these products, MC never wins, he still loses, except that he has at least one way.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Turning the Page [v0.23.0] [Azienda] - Compressed

Win/Linux [302 MB]
- - - -

Mac [313 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Why do you even play a netorare game if you think that? :LOL:
Because I want to watch the world burn? Why would you play a netorare game if you don't think that? Cuck everyone and every thing. Zach is a pos and deserves it, Sophie's a pos and deserves it, and Felix is a dickless wonder who may have not initially deserved it but he certainly grew into someone who does.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
Because I want to watch the world burn? Why would you play a netorare game if you don't think that? Cuck everyone and every thing. Zach is a pos and deserves it, Sophie's a pos and deserves it, and Felix is a dickless wonder who may have not initially deserved it but he certainly grew into someone who does.
Not sure if you played old Azienda games, or ntr games in general, but the purpose of netorare games is not to have a bad ending for everyone. There might be games like that but it's not the standard ending, it's usually an early or bittersweet one that quickly wraps up things.

Reactions: Reigndeer07

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not sure if you played old Azienda games, or ntr games in general, but the purpose of netorare games is not to have a bad ending for everyone. There might be games like that but it's not the standard ending, it's usually an early or bittersweet one that quickly wraps up things.
I'll never play another Azienda game tbf. Have you ever tried going back to the start? Like probably at least a solid 15 minute playthrough with skip enabled, wouldn't be surprised if it's closer to 25 minutes with skip on. There's way too much text and dialogue for the content there is. Even the sex scenes are too wordy. Not to mention the dialogue just isn't that good. I'll finish this one but by god no game on this site has ever put more work into my control key than this, it just keeps going on way longer than it needs to at almost any point.

I know NTR doesn't usually end this way, but rarely are characters in NTR as despicable as Zach and Sophie. I don't usually like NTR where none of the characters have any redeeming features unless it ends bad for all of them, these characters have no redeeming features. They're pond scum, anything that happens to them is too good. I hope Zach loses Sophie and that Sophie loses her dignity, don't really care what happens to Felix but I hope it's at least kinda funny.

Reactions: kolyanea
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes