VN Ren'Py Trophies [v0.02] [roasDev]

Roastez

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
A corruption game with mind control and transformation? Sign me in.
The art looks awesome and the stats of the LI looks very promising.

Perhaps in the future put some "age regression" like her dying her hair and rejuvenate for the "stress relief".

A really good game.
Stress relief is on the map, and dye her hair too. Age regression is a pretty interesting idea. Thanks for playing the project.

Reactions: Lordsimmons

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Art style is interesting; the game looks good, but a lot of images are recycled repeatedly, which is understandable to keep the workload manageable but reduces the impact and reinforces the impression that we're just grinding through identical days.

The English is fairly broken; not so much that's it completely impossible to follow, but enough to throw the reader off now and then. But the story setup is somewhat original and intriguing. We're not given a wall of exposition but get to pick up hints from context as we go along.

The story so far is entirely linear with no meaningful choices. As a side note you can set the MC's age but the dialogue will always assume that he's a young man, even if he's older than the supposedly "older woman" he's talking to.

All in all worth keeping half an eye on to see if the writing improves and the player gains more agency.

Reactions: Roastez

Roastez

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Art style is interesting; the game looks good, but a lot of images are recycled repeatedly, which is understandable to keep the workload manageable but reduces the impact and reinforces the impression that we're just grinding through identical days.

The English is fairly broken; not so much that's it completely impossible to follow, but enough to throw the reader off now and then. But the story setup is somewhat original and intriguing. We're not given a wall of exposition but get to pick up hints from context as we go along.

The story so far is entirely linear with no meaningful choices. As a side note you can set the MC's age but the dialogue will always assume that he's a young man, even if he's older than the supposedly "older woman" he's talking to.

All in all worth keeping half an eye on to see if the writing improves and the player gains more agency.
Thanks for the review.
And yes, a lot of things need to be revised, but I need to have a consistent part to work on.
The idea is not to have too many decisions in the intro to tell the base story.
And unlock that later.
This character is also to test the stat systems.
About the age, yes, it was a part that gave me an error in the code so I published it to see how it behaves.
The mc class is not programmed yet.
About the english, I have someone to correct it but he is quite busy these days.
About the repeated images... I would have to check again.
Thanks!!