• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Xianxinglu of the Scarlet Moon, 绯月仙行录 V0.4164 [蓝月虫1988]

Feb 28, 2022
can i get access?
Hey guys, I decide to use the google translate to get what those Vietnamese are talking about, and I decide google the Vietnamese website 'khohieu.com' and I found out that the game name is translated in to Vietnamese name is 'Phi Nguyệt Tiên Du Hí', lucky enough the Vietnamese website keep the English name 'Xianxinglu of the Scarlet Moon' so helping me save more times, and if I understand right is that the website is the only one who is translating the game currently only and they just has v0.515A only, not v0.526 so the google link above is possible a scam.

Reactions: AnigaGuts

rosehunter2

Apr 24, 2019
This version is not permitted for broad sharing, please consider trying another free version.

Last edited:
Reactions: thing2005
Feb 28, 2022
Đây là bản dịch mới và chất lượng nhất chỉ dành cho người chơi Tiếng Việt. Bản gốc Tiếng Trung các bạn có thể tìm kiếm ở trên web. Bản dịch này có thể cập nhật và sửa lỗi sau khi phát hành. Link tải trò chơi đã được vá phiên bản Việt Hoá.
If you truly want to share for free and fun only, then why you request google account access? Which Vietnamese website you come from?

Ducax

Nov 23, 2020

this is the 0.515A version in vietnamese, hope you guy enjoy it.
đây là bản 0.515A bằng tiếng việt, mấyông không có tiền mua cứ nhảy vào đây tải
password: khohieu.com
Xin lại file tải game đc ko ông

LewdKitten98

Sep 6, 2020
Đây là bản dịch mới và chất lượng nhất chỉ dành cho người chơi Tiếng Việt. Bản gốc Tiếng Trung các bạn có thể tìm kiếm ở trên web. Bản dịch này có thể cập nhật và sửa lỗi sau khi phát hành. Link tải trò chơi đã được vá phiên bản Việt Hoá.
1715239173401.png
Bật chia sẻ liên kết đi, như thế mọi người mới tải được chứ bạn