RPGM None [Translation Request] When the blacksmith's sister fell chill... [Crazy Nirin]

Sep 20, 2020
So I'm having a really hard time on how to "kill time". I can't find ANYTHING to do to further progress this part of the chapter. The sister went to the royal capital because the 50k gold was not achieved and so she went to see what she can do to earn money. Any help is highly appreciated. Not sure if this is a bug. This is for the Chapter 2 route.
testtest.png

Last edited:
Reactions: fireboon

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
So I'm having a really hard time on how to "kill time". I can't find ANYTHING to do to further progress this part of the chapter. The sister went to the royal capital because the 50k gold was not achieved and so she went to see what she can do to earn money. Any help is highly appreciated. Not sure if this is a bug. This is for the Chapter 2 route.
View attachment 2524343
Go to bed, there are options to wait

koaaamz

Aug 18, 2020
Anyone can help? It says to "get materials". I go to the forest and insta kill Goblins and gather Goblin Ore, then I reach an enemy that I can't progress through since I need my sister's weapon "enhancement". After going back I cant figure out what to do with ores, Only the bar is open with nothing to do there and the sister does not acknowledge it.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
You also can solve it with save editor by unmarking the right switch(it's for disabling the sleeping in the bed) after that just sleep until evening if i'm not wrong, you can sleep to any time with no problem, but there is specific times for the event progression, also in the next day you will have to repeat the switch deactivation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LINK DOWNLOAD