• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Request] [Machine Translate] Himiko: I Must Kill Chikushoumaru / 卑美狐 -畜生丸は殺さなければならないー

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

trollface25

Feb 20, 2021
Well, managed to reach the good end of the game using Shisaye's v1.1 patch, so attaching my save in the recollection room at the end for people just here for the scenes.

I swear the equipment slots other than the Weapon and Armor slots were busted though. Never could put anything in them. :confused:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, managed to reach the good end of the game using Shisaye's v1.1 patch, so attaching my save in the recollection room at the end for people just here for the scenes.

I swear the equipment slots other than the Weapon and Armor slots were busted though. Never could put anything in them. :confused:
If you notice a problem, why do you suffer through the entire game before reporting it?
I'll look into it.

Edit: Using your save if I restore the original equipment slot names you have some items in the "other" section. I guess Items are not being assigned the english name properly. As a temporary solution you can restore the original "Scripts.rvdata2" and play that way.
Edit2: Was actually easier. Just a single broken script that controls the equipment slot number.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonkoSlunko

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I like Breast Mafia and their stuff.
And I happen to be a translator and modder too.
So, when I finish my other assignments, I'll come back and translate all the untranslated games from this circle.
Fan translation of course.
No ETA.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
So, when I finish my other assignments, I'll come back and translate all the untranslated games from this circle.
No ETA.
The hero we needed !

Reactions: BangB420

takasisam

Jun 3, 2020
No ETA.
a true knight

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
No ETA.
Hello! Sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering if you still had plans to translate this or not? Fine if you don't, of course. I understand you're doing this for free on your own time and so we have no right to make any demands. I'm just curious if it's still in the pipeline or not.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Hello! Sorry for bothering you, but I was wondering if you still had plans to translate this or not? Fine if you don't, of course. I understand you're doing this for free on your own time and so we have no right to make any demands. I'm just curious if it's still in the pipeline or not.
Hey, the game is present in the voting polls, just hadn't win yet.
And I'm not so eager to work on anything from Breast Mafia, because their games are buggy as hell and I have to fix their shit because that's how I do things. I'm talking based on experience working on the Secris game and playing their other titles. The planning is good, but the execution sucks. I hope they return and work on something more simple and enjoyable.

Back to the topic, if the game wins in the polls then I'll TL it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote