None [Translation Request] Futanari Modification Milk Farm / ふたなり改造搾精屋さん [bankarakabukiya][RJ324347]

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
I have everything translated except the lines the girls say when you play with them. It turns out there are hundreds of these though. I guess when your game is censored you have to focus on other things. I'm doing them all by hand, so it's time consuming, but the ones so far have been pretty good.

Meaning the patch is more likely to drop next week unless I find a lot of time.

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
Translation is basically done, so I'm comfortable releasing it here:

I've made several modifications to the game outside of that, so this is more of a mod than strictly a translation. Full list of changes here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: I've had to hack the game quite a lot to do this, so there may be bugs. I'll at least try to fix crashes if they come up.

As a hint from spending way too much time looking at character dialogue, there are variant lines dependent on a combination of all of:
- The 7 Character personalities (buy glasses to see them before buying a girl)
- Level on the orgasm bar (near full, green, yellow, orange)
- Aphrodisiac/Charm amount
- Total number of previous orgasms/"broken-in-ness"
- If you've been edging them recently (near-orgasm then back to yellow)
- If the onahole is on them or not

There's also some less-varied dialogue for specifically when:
- It's their first time being played with
- They're "Exausted" (use aphrodesiac after they're finshed for the day, but don't use mushrooms/stamina potions).

So if you want variance, try different things!

And as always, if you liked the game, consider buying it on dlsite so the author will continue making more games like it.

Last edited:

relaxtitan

Aug 26, 2017

I've made several modifications to the game outside of that, so this is more of a mod than strictly a translation. Full list of changes here:
NOTE: I've had to hack the game quite a lot to do this, so there may be bugs. I'll at least try to fix crashes if they come up.

As a hint from spending way too much time looking at character dialogue, there are variant lines dependent on a combination of all of:

- They're "Exausted" (use aphrodesiac after they're finshed for the day, but don't use mushrooms/stamina potions).

And as always, if you liked the game, consider buying it on dlsite so the author will continue making more games like it.
first i wanna say thanks for your translation and i have it installed
second is i just milked the futa girl and have human 31ml semen but refine option doesnt show any semen i just got

edit : nvm im an idiot i have to hold the arrow beside the tube in refine option

KGery

Feb 1, 2018

Thank you so much for the translation, and the uncensor is a welcome addition as well.

Kuroyuki28

May 1, 2021
My only wish is that they had some boobs drawn. No idea why they didn't. Makes it hard for me to tell them from a futa or a trap visually, even though I know it is a futa.

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
My only wish is that they had some boobs drawn. No idea why they didn't. Makes it hard for me to tell them from a futa or a trap visually, even though I know it is a futa.
It's actually worse in the original. The main reason I modified the base sprites is because in some positions (the standing one in particular) they started to look like boys if I stared at them too long.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I meant the original Japanese version but nevermind the translated version is fine thanks.
The original untranslated and unmodified game is on , but the translated game was also uncensored.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MagusOfAss