[Translation Request] Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Title: Demonic Nation Florehades ~Get Married with Women in the Demonic Realm!~
Developer:
Series:
Genre: Nonhuman/Monster Girl Romance Fantasy
Release: Jan/30/2018
Language: Japanese
_____________________________________________________________________________________
* Story *
Half a year passed since the adventure in Lulu Farea...
An adventurer Kurulus take a step toward the demonic realm.

With a determined motivation to... Have women of demonic realm as wives!

* Game *
This time also employs WWA-based puzzle system!
Limited number of enemies, item, money...
Use limited resources wisely!

The protagonist's purpose is to get married with monster girls
and live in the demonic realm. Thus he has to demonstrate
his power by beating five puzzle dungeons!

... And he r*pes and marry women in the middle of his way!

* Recommend purchase with DLsite account for updates.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

The first game was amazing
So hopefully one day this would see the light of day and get an translation.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Already being translated over on ULMF.
Somehow I can't find that thread, only two others. One is about text hook, agth codes and stuff.

In the other thread u-ray (translator of the first one), said something about waiting atleast until there no new content updates and stuff. That took about a year for the prequel of florehades.

Though some claimed, may last year that is, that u-ray want's to focus on commercial translations for now, so it could take a while, atleast until the end of the year (2018). Nothing since then.

Couldn't find anything else, so... where is it being translated on ulmf? Did the search function ignore the thread or did it get deleted for some reason?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Ah, I see. He translated the name differently, should have searched the id instead of the name(s).

He was working on chapter 4 a month ago, so it might not be long till it's done.

Already looking forward to it, though I'm hoping the end ends on a better note this time.