RPGM (Translation Request) Adventure of Litis ~ The Labyrinth of the Devil and the Curse of Futanari

UberCum

Sep 9, 2018
No one is working on this yet ?
I'd gladly pick it up as a first translation experience, but I won't be able to start until a week or two.
It really deserves a proper translation, and I'm surprised it doesn't have one since the game was released in 2013.
Are you doing translation or did you just assume you could do it?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

VagiNalia

Sep 8, 2021
Here's a MTL for v1.00.
(The version shared by UberCum here https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-and-the-curse-of-futanari.25385/post-4409624 )

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Can i do this on android?

Thatguyfromak

Dec 18, 2021
Is this still going because the mega didn't work for me. saying file corrupted. anyway for another download chance off that would work?