• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
So what do you mean is that we have to take off Faylen's clothes and then go into her room, because in this new version, Faylen can already buy magic at the elf shop.
No, I'm playing the laptop version and the answer is I'll just be patient. Later there will be an Android version, to be honest, the new version isn't that interesting, just mostly secret events, but I want to know about the new content now, like this picture below this.

Byorislav

Jun 23, 2018
So does lewdness actually do anything now? I see posts from a year ago talking about "maybe in future updates it will have a noticeable effect" well it's been a year is there any change since then? And I don't mean anything about the new update specifically I just haven't found anything new talking about the lewdness stat.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
It makes enemies more likely to lewd attack you IIRC.
It might also influence how easy it is to escape, but not sure on that one.

Tànhub

May 21, 2022
135791135791 โพสต์: 13627768 สมาชิก: 6007298 said:
คุณยังไม่ได้เล่นด้วยตัวเองเลย มันถูกคนอื่นโพสต์
[/อ้าง]
You just download JoiPlay and download the computer version. Just insert your android save and you can play

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What's with this update being the prev. version's bugfix and not the latest release??
Yeah, is this actually the new update and just mislabeled, or did they upload an outdated version on the same day that a new version came out? Even the changelog only shows 0.68.008.

Tànhub

May 21, 2022
Does anyone have the Windows version of the game on Mega? Because I download workupload and it's really slow, so I'd like to give you a download link

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes