2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
The objective of the game is to construct a tall tower of ascension. In addition to aiming for higher scores, the main goal of the game is to provide the Megami with pleasure. Upon experiencing pleasure, the Megami will compensate players with "Megami Coins" based on their scores when selecting skills, at the end of the game, and when reaching significant altitudes. Different appearances of the Megami can be observed at high altitudes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-11
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: SiGMAGURO -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Okay, the pieces turn invisible after 7. Am I really expected to perfectly time it without being able to see it? It's a bit absurd.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
gotta be careful on here now since they said some of theyre games contain actual malware

orensan

May 29, 2017
Okay, the pieces turn invisible after 7. Am I really expected to perfectly time it without being able to see it? It's a bit absurd.
dunno if they turn invisible or not, at least that didn't happen to me in the version that was released on day 1, but who knows.

you can always use cheat engine to modify the speed down to 0.5 or 0.25 if you're struggling to land them, bit annoying to play that way thou, since well it takes a while to get into position

Jzom

Nov 25, 2022
amyone know how to use an auto clicker for this game? like the timing for the blocks? ive got it between 3-4 seconds but they never seem to fall at precise times.

Reactions: GODOFPLAGUE
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes