• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

I released a new game called "Tifa's Dark Heaven"... How would you prefer this month updates to be?

• Let the Nightshine in + Living Together (Like always)

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Tifa's Dark Heaven + Let the Nightshine in

Votes: 247 87.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
1Cover.png

Overview:
Cloud is worried about Tifa's (cloud's girlfriend) concern about the reputation of her bar... Despite their attempts, they couldn't get it to work. With the arrival of a new customer, the bar slowly starts to grow again... Making Tifa very happy, but also worrying Cloud even more because of this customer's behavior towards Tifa...
Since Cloud is at work on daytime, Tifa will be alone all day at the bar and with the constant visits of this customer... Cloud begins to be more worried because Tifa is having a more carefree attitude, specially towards the advances of this new customer... This is beginning to awake a sexual desire that she didn't know she had...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-03
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Sieglinnde - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Let the Nightshine in - Ariana's Dark Christmas - Living Together
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned Tags:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Please read Developer Notes.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android:
- -

tifa1.PNG tifa2.PNG tifa3.PNG tifa4.PNG tifa5.PNG tifa6.PNG imagen_2024-05-02_143323574.png

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Please read developer notes!!
Hi guys! I am very happy with this new project
I'm really want to ask you guys to tell me what you think about this first version! And most important... How would you like to see the story unfold in next updates? As in, what would you like to see happen? I always take into account what you tell me and your comments would help me a lot!

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2021
I'm really want to ask you guys to tell me what you think about this first version! And most important... How would you like to see the story unfold in next updates? As in, what would you like to see happen? I always take into account what you tell me and your comments would help me a lot!
[/QUOT
What is there to enjoy in this game is beyond me :)

LokiStark

Modder
Jun 18, 2022
Translation of the game from English to Spanish, thanks to the Paloslios Translator program.
[v0.1]

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Will there be a mode that gives Tifa back her realistic proportions? For me, unrealistic and exaggerated proportions are a major turnoff.

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
Tifa huh? My profile picture agrees with you :BootyTime: ...you definitely have my attention.
And by the way, I have that RPGM game too (even tho it's buggy as hell).

Reactions: Thecatbred
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes