Recommending The submissive MC Banger list (Succubus, Submit to Weaker, Reverse NTR?)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

You've traded your soul to the lecherous demon queen. And now a wish is offered to you.

• You meet the girl of your dreams, she's dominant and loves you from the bottom of her heart.

• Succubi exists for real!

• The first from the top 500 women of your taste in the world become rich if you creampie her.

• You're being isekai'd. The world's country rulers are greedy women who'll try to abuse your powers.

• Your kinks suddenly become the most popular kinks in the world. All eroges are built around it.

• Ask the demon queen on a date because she's cute.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
What is the password for the game? I can't unzip the game folder with 7zip without password.
If memory serves, the password is "kimochi.info".

Also, it occurred to me that isn't on the list. It's very good and generally in theme with this thread - with a very heavy focus on seduction and humiliation for willingly falling for it. There's a translation thread where NamesAreForTheWeak is working on it, though it's maybe halfway done or so. Very much looking forward to the finished translation in the future.

I might work on an MTL of the remaining text if I can find time to troubleshoot the myriad amount of issues that crop up in this one. Or at least used to when I tried a few years ago, maybe T++ has gotten better about handling it over the years. Either way, later when I have time.

Based on the descriptions, the dev's other games seem good too... but they've been sitting on my backlog for years at this point...

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Hey looking for some help.

Anyone got a link to download this game so it can be translaated to be added to either the banger or honorable mentions list?

I can't find it online anywhere despite looking.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BlueHare

Apr 3, 2024
It's really very good.

The other game is also very good, if you haven't played it try it.
RJ01047424 勇者のたまごと魔王の刺客

View attachment 2616443 View attachment 2616444
One day, a certain boy and his father rescue some girls who were being attacked by demons, and decide to take them into their home.

However, these girls were actually assassins sent by the Demon King to trap the boy, who was born in this world as a hero.
Do you happen to have the updated version of RJ402723?

RobBob17

Mar 18, 2018

If any of you liked the Villainess Quest games, the devs released a slightly similar game. The difference? You're now the one of those weakling bad guys. The girl rangers will seduce you and make you tell them your Organization's plans, the Female Executives will step on you, and the girl zakos will dunk on you too.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

If any of you liked the Villainess Quest games, the devs released a slightly similar game. The difference? You're now the one of those weakling bad guys. The girl rangers will seduce you and make you tell them your Organization's plans, the Female Executives will step on you, and the girl zakos will dunk on you too.
So basically you are a Team Rocket member who gets pwned by the protags and by their group's female members?

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019

Blue translated it and share it on the discord server :sneaky:

Lallapalooza

Aug 23, 2019
I couldnt find it. Do you perhaps have it? If so, I´d very submissively ask if you could share it with us :D
Nah, it's Blue's link, I don't want to share it behind his back. :unsure:

I can guide you to it tho: Click here , make a discord burst account if needed, click on the heart for anti-bot verification if you have never been to the server, go to the "Blues-Chamber" channel, once in, scroll up until yesterday's post "Surprise release!" and there are the download links :geek:

And of course, you can enjoy some other exclusive stuff on the server. :)

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
Nah, it's Blue's link, I don't want to share it behind his back. :unsure:

I can guide you to it tho: Click here , make a discord burst account if needed, click on the heart for anti-bot verification if you have never been to the server, go to the "Blues-Chamber" channel, once in, scroll up until yesterday's post "Surprise release!" and there are the download links :geek:

And of course, you can enjoy some other exclusive stuff on the server. :)
For the record, I don't mind if anyone shares anything I do. I just don't feel comfortable making my own thread for each one. :)

And since the topic came up here already, the links to the SMTL of RJ01201143 are:

There's more in the Blues-Chamber channel too (check the pin!), and more on the way.

Last edited:

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
New upcoming game by RR Society

DLsite says it's releasing in July but I don't know if this is a placeholder or an actual date.
The trial version on the web has decent content and has integrated (MTL-like) english.

The story is that you're an adventure trying to get rich so you go to this dungeon where a (totally not suspicious) Kitsune offers you to have her lend you some power.

(Info: For an easy comparison it's Lost Chapter but flipped fetishes)
It's a deck-building game where you go through a map and get to the final boss, enemies are filled with cunning girls/monster girls trying to defeat you. As usual for RR game it has many abnormal statuses, but now some statuses are permanent and will take over on your next playthrough.

The gameplay really nails the "seduction" and "self destruction" part since some girls will give debuffs that forces you to play certain useless action cards like "looking over someone's skirt" or "asking to get kissed" and there's the usual choice based seduction.

Judging by the trial, this is by far the most polished RR game has ever made.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New upcoming game by RR Society

DLsite says it's releasing in July but I don't know if this is a placeholder or an actual date.
The trial version on the web has decent content and has integrated (MTL-like) english.

The story is that you're an adventure trying to get rich so you go to this dungeon where a (totally not suspicious) Kitsune offers you to have her lend you some power.

(Info: For an easy comparison it's Lost Chapter but flipped fetishes)
It's a deck-building game where you go through a map and get to the final boss, enemies are filled with cunning girls/monster girls trying to defeat you. As usual for RR game it has many abnormal statuses, but now some statuses are permanent and will take over on your next playthrough.

The gameplay really nails the "seduction" and "self destruction" part since some girls will give debuffs that forces you to play certain useless action cards like "looking over someone's skirt" or "asking to get kissed" and there's the usual choice based seduction.

Judging by the trial, this is by far the most polished RR game has ever made.
This game sounds interesting. I hope it gets an English translation.

BlueLatex

May 23, 2020
I think... 3 of their games got Translations? And they were MTL. Out of like, 12 games or something. I'm not sure why the games don't get translated more...
If memory serves, this circle has a few fan translated games - "REsolution", "Drained, Enfeebled and Ravaged by Succubi", and "Despite Cheating" (Long name, can't remember it). There might be more, these are just the ones I can recall at the moment and can probably be found on this site after searching a little.

And while on the subject of this circle, I looked into trying give a better quality MTL for the trial of Avarice Dungeon that du linked and their previous game Reversi of Temptation. Unfortunately T++ seemingly can't extract the dialogue text from either of them. I recall their games, prior to Reversi at least, previously storing their dialogue in CommonEvents, but something changed.

At least in Reversi's case, it's possible to extract it somehow as MTool's translation function works, though it freezes for a bit when selecting a girl. Wondering if that freeze is when it's pulling/decrypting dialogue data from somewhere and MTool translates it in real time, somewhat similar to a text hooker. Just can't find where that "from somewhere" is.

Or I could be way off base and it's a T++ incompatibility issue. :(

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
If memory serves, this circle has a few fan translated games - "REsolution", "Drained, Enfeebled and Ravaged by Succubi", and "Despite Cheating" (Long name, can't remember it). There might be more, these are just the ones I can recall at the moment and can probably be found on this site after searching a little.

And while on the subject of this circle, I looked into trying give a better quality MTL for the trial of Avarice Dungeon that du linked and their previous game Reversi of Temptation. Unfortunately T++ seemingly can't extract the dialogue text from either of them. I recall their games, prior to Reversi at least, previously storing their dialogue in CommonEvents, but something changed.

At least in Reversi's case, it's possible to extract it somehow as MTool's translation function works, though it freezes for a bit when selecting a girl. Wondering if that freeze is when it's pulling/decrypting dialogue data from somewhere and MTool translates it in real time, somewhat similar to a text hooker. Just can't find where that "from somewhere" is.

Is the new game still in rpgmaker mv/mz? Because one of his latest games "Trapped longing" stored its dialogues from a place which T++ doesn't access. My guess would be that it might be the same case for this game. It's still possible to translate but you have to manually edit your translations into the files. If you look around the files for a bit you should find them, can't recall where they exactly were.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017

Just checked Reversi and it seems to be storing text in some comma separated csv files in data/ named things like ev_01.x . If you rename them to .csv T++ spreadsheet mode may be able to handle it if you set the custom columns settings up.

The ones with just numbers I think are related to the AI for the games?

Reactions: BlueLatex

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018

Yup, 3 games... I didn't count Reversi because it's uh... different, I suppose. I just think it's a shame that they've only gotten a few sparse MTL's, nothing solid and so few out of their many games. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the games are super high quality, but I don't mind the art and scenes they have.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes